Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not interested in your "hIs FaMILy" garbage.

I'm the clown yet you're the one saying the people around him failed him when you don't know shyt about them. You don't know shyt about their dynamic yet I"M the clown?

I'm the clown?
You coming at me when people in here saying way more off the wall shyt than I am.

I ain't never had nothing but love for Juice WRLD, and ultimately, this situation is fukked up and disappointing because he was a talent and just getting started. When I said the people around him failed him, I'm talking about the people who were confident enough to tell authorities that he had a pill problem in the end, but also the same ones doing the shyt with him while he was here.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
that post i quoted is you laughing at people "assuming" it was drugs "when the cause" hadn't come out...please tell me what in that post had to do with future? but i'm good on this breh, it aint that serious
:snoop:

I meant to say Future. Not drugs.

You win :hubie:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Gotta get our youngins to sober up, at least on the pills and lean. Rap stars have been trying to be like the big brother rock and rollers for too long. Time go get back to being like the father, the blues. Have some drinks, weed and keep it moving

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You coming at me when people in here saying way more off the wall shyt than I am.

I ain't never had nothing but love for Juice WRLD, and ultimately, this situation is fukked up and disappointing because he was a talent and just getting started. When I said the people around him failed him, I'm talking about the people who were confident enough to tell authorities that he had a pill problem in the end, but also the same ones doing the shyt with him while he was here.
“yOu cOMiNg aT mE wHEn oThErS”....niqqa YOU quoted ME. I just read what you said and personally knowing what the family, you aint saying shyt but outside looking in trash. Try not quoting me if you dont want to be a “victim.” Niqqqs body barely cold and you sitting there on some “I know of him” and ready to assign blame and speaking on feelings of folks

you

Dont

know!!

:camby:

fukk outta herr

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
“yOu cOMiNg aT mE wHEn oThErS”....niqqa YOU quoted ME. I just read what you said and personally knowing what the family, you aint saying shyt but outside looking in trash. Try not quoting me if you dont want to be a “victim.” Niqqqs body barely cold and you sitting there on some “I know of him” and ready to assign blame and speaking on feelings of folks

you

Dont

know!!

:camby:

fukk outta herr
Aight bro, how bout this, if you think I'm lying, I can PM you more details since you're acting ridiculous.

Your post isn't much different from my feelings about everything, but if you need more context I don't mind sending you a message.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Aight bro, .
I stopped reading after this.
Dont quote me some “rebuttal” shyt to what I posted then speak on feelings of folks you dont know. I lost a child. I know their grief but yall building bully pulpits around this kid’s barely cold body niqqas are just crass a$$holes.

Last edited:

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's kinda bigger than drugs. Rolling Loud is the Feds. They just "allowed" NYPD to stop half of New York from performing, and Kodak is doing 8 years for a gun he got caught with on the way to the Florida festival. Juice's plane was raided after landing on his way to the LA festival. There was 70 Ps, drugs and pills on the plane and the raid was likely a total surprise. He probably panicked, realizing his career was over based on the contents of that raid, and went into a seizure. The Feds probably didn't bother rushing to his aid in that situation, and he died. Granted, if he wasn't high he may not had that reaction but that's a lose-lose scenario for the kid. Really sad way to go out. RIP.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Yall was in here talking this "Future killing the youth" shyt
Instead of speaking on the people that actually manage and be around him like Bibby and Herb's people

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's kinda bigger than drugs. Rolling Loud is the Feds. They just "allowed" NYPD to stop half of New York from performing, and Kodak is doing 8 years for a gun he got caught with on the way to the Florida festival. Juice's plane was raided after landing on his way to the LA festival. There was 70 Ps, drugs and pills on the plane and the raid was likely a total surprise. He probably panicked, realizing his career was over based on the contents of that raid, and went into a seizure. The Feds probably didn't bother rushing to his aid in that situation, and he died. Granted, if he wasn't high he may not had that reaction but that's a lose-lose scenario for the kid. Really sad way to go out. RIP.
https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny-juice-world-airport-luggage-heart-attack-seizure-20191209-lrmdkbabxfaftneq6rj6pu6xkq-story.html

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know a lot of people who worked with him before he blew up. I'm pretty sure I made the first thread on this board about breh

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/jui...interscopes-next-star-yep-i-called-it.634868/

My brother is a close friend to 2 of his 1st cousins (one was touring with him) and actually put me on to his music when he was literally just putting shyt out on SoundCloud fresh out of HS.

His subject matter was repetitive, but I knew he didn't have that many life experiences to expand on yet, however when I heard Lucid Dreams I knew that would be the one to blow up.

Also, by knowing where he was from, where he went to HS, and some of his family who he was close to, this news was a lil jarring to me, because yeah I know he talked all that shyt, but I really didn't think he was on it to the point of having a damn seizure. The people around him failed him, and they gotta feel guilty.

This is def on them fam , ..Bibby didnt have the right people around him

Also has to do with fact of people not knowin how to handle fast cash komin in to quick and how to pull JUICE to the side when shxt is outta control ..I know for a fact they collected 50 to 60 k just off 2 parties in sydney x melbourne ..in cash just the past week

It looks like he had a bunch of yes men around him co signin his actions ..if he would help.sign off on the fukkery they were breeding around him as well

These guys even fd up another 30 k just bein unprofessional ..coz they ain't respond in 24 hrs another 30 k cash

The strange think is ain't mike, bibbys brother ...he wit them every day and he coukdnt tell his brother ..yo they fn up the bag here shxt ain't right

Pete seems clueless also , anthony dont seem.like he have any pull..who the head of they kamp over there pulling people to the side and tellin em when to get right ...