Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
7MrWBP4c_o.png
@Lil Gator Reloaded was on that shyt too
Everybody blaming drugs but the cause of death didn't even come out yet

:laff:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you talk hella shyt for cursory “I kNoW” and “I kNeW” nobody posting.

i mean...you dont know dude at all or his loved ones. You are the very person the fam are avoiding on social media and removing as fb friends based on unfounded accusations about his death. Youre just building some messageboard bully pulpit for yourself around his body.

Putting your trying too hard ass on ignore. Yo
I never said I knew him.

I said I know people who've worked with him before he got on, and I know some of his family. You sound like a clown.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
The private jet Juice WRLD flew on to Chicago was loaded down with 70 pounds of marijuana ... and cops say people on the plane told them the rapper had popped several pills prior to suffering seizures.

69f7ccab16a8487b8fd8bf4d5859b96e_md.jpg
TMZ.com
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the FBI confiscated the huge stash of weed from several suitcases that were on board the flight. We obtained this photo of the marijuana and luggage in the private jet terminal at Midway.

According to law enforcement, several members of Juice's team aboard the flight -- which landed around 1 AM Sunday -- told them Juice had taken "several unknown pills" prior to the seizures which led to him getting rushed to a hospital.

Further, we're told one of Juice's associates told authorities the 21-year-old rapper has a Percocet problem. Our law enforcement sources also say a bottle of codeine cough syrup was found on the plane.

Juice's cause of death hasn't been determined ... the Cook County Medical Examiner will conduct an autopsy on Monday.

Two men -- Chris Long and Henry Dean -- were arrested for possession of handguns. We're told cops recovered 3 guns in total. Dean was released without bail, and Long is out after posting a $1,500 bond.

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Now that the facts have come out we know that he was a serious drug addict that needed help. I can't lie...i thought he was exaggerating about the number of drugs he was taking but real talk his crew ain't shyt and dropped the ball.

If he had a Percocet problem, why didn't anyone take pro action and get Juice some help or tried to stop him? That's the sad part.

nikkas was just living deep in the moment on that yolo shyt not even thinking that the unthinkable would happen. Now his weed carriers gonna have to go back to whatever they came from with they're cash cow dead.

Another talented artist falls victim to drugs:francis:.

You hate to see it....

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I never said I knew him.

I said I know people who've worked with him before he got on, and I know some of his family. You sound like a clown.
Not interested in your "hIs FaMILy" garbage.

I'm the clown yet you're the one saying the people around him failed him when you don't know shyt about them. You don't know shyt about their dynamic yet I"M the clown?

I'm the clown?

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Now that the facts have come out we know that he was a serious drug addict that needed help. I can't lie...i thought he was exaggerating about the number of drugs he was taking but real talk his crew ain't shyt and dropped the ball.

If he had a Percocet problem, why didn't anyone take pro action and get Juice some help or tried to stop him? That's the sad part.

nikkas was just living deep in the moment on that yolo shyt not even thinking that the unthinkable would happen. Now his weed carriers gonna have to go back to whatever they came from with they're cash cow dead.

Another talented artist falls victim to drugs:francis:.

You hate to see it....
Yes Men. You say “Juice go to rehab” you get kicked off the PJ.

You say “Juice go to rehab” that’s the end of you being on tour. It’s sad.

Hanger-ons aren’t friends. How anyone can watch you take an unknown pill in the fentanyl era is insanity.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
When did I say don't blame drugs?
breh, you were laughing at people concluding it was drugs, so obviously you're part of the camp who wanted to dismiss the high probability of 2+2=4.
. How anyone can watch you take an unknown pill in the fentanyl era is insanity.
they (govt, CDC, drug awareness programs) need to get on this like they did with e-pills. they made them testing kits widely available when it was clear E was exploding in popularity yet had a high counterfeit rate. they need to make test kits widely available for people to test for fentanyl. you don't want to condone drug use, but sometimes you gotta be real, and test kits might help save some lives knowing how deadly fentanyl is

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
breh, you were laughing at people concluding it was drugs, so obviously you're part of the camp who wanted to dismiss the high probability of 2+2=4.
they (govt, CDC, drug awareness programs) need to get on this like they did with e-pills. they made them testing kits widely available when it was clear E was exploding in popularity yet had a high counterfeit rate. they need to make test kits widely available for people to test for fentanyl. you don't want to condone drug use, but sometimes you gotta be real, and test kits might help save some lives knowing how deadly fentanyl is
Can you show me a literal post where I said it wasn't drugs?

You conveniently found one of my other posts so why can't you do the same for your current claim?

I was only laughing at people who are blaming future for his death before the cause of death even came out.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Can you show me a literal post where I said it wasn't drugs?

You conveniently found one of my other posts so why can't you do the same for your current claim?

I was only laughing at people who are blaming future for his death before the cause of death even came out.
that post i quoted is you laughing at people "assuming" it was drugs "when the cause" hadn't come out...please tell me what in that post had to do with future? but i'm good on this breh, it aint that serious