Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Exactly, when all that bud is still there
I don't think he'd be dumb enough to do that. I think he popped some pills on the plane and Juice ain't a street nikka probably never faced that type of pressure from the police and it led to a panic attack and seizure.

He'd have to know a fistful of percocets would kill him. :gucci:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Juice WRLD’s autopsy inconclusive

7MrWBP4c_o.png
Around this time, Higgins began having seizures, according to sources. Police asked his girlfriend if he had any medical issues or had ingested any drugs. She replied that Higgins did not have any medical conditions, but that he “takes Percocet and has a drug problem." Percocet contains acetaminophen and oxycodone, an opioid.

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
I already cleared that up and said that I meant to say future/lean... because everyone was blaming future for his death.

You a little too aggressive though. Did you know him? Sorry for your loss.
You didn’t clear anything up you straight up danced around the issue when you got called out for it after the fact people were proven right keep juelzing though..

Real aggressive I now have 3 posts in this thread :skip:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You didn’t clear anything up you straight up danced around the issue when you got called out for it after the fact people were proven right keep juelzing though..

Real aggressive I now have 3 posts in this thread :skip:
It ain't that serious.

I accepted my L.

I was tryna give the kid the benefit of the doubt but he pill popped his way to death :manny:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Every generation didn’t have a whole group of artists building an image on drug use, like every damn song is about drugs.

Furthermore, there is a lot of new/mandmade shyt that has appeared these past 20-30 years (meth, flakka, spice, MDMA) , mix that with the old guard drugs (coke, heroin,lsd, shrooms, crack for those who still partake in this), and a flood of prescription drugs that hit in the 90’s that people are now counterfeiting (opioids laced with fentanyl) there’s just too much risk with all this shyt, even weed/cannabis products are dumb ass strong compared to what people smoked in the 90’s and earlier. Then these dudes all seem to feel they should mix these substances (and chase it with alcohol). Brehs literally eating holes into their brain, destroying their livers and wearing out their hearts in their early 20’s. shyt is brazy
Drug use has been in rap since the 80s :gucci:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Here is a secret....or not a secret.
Alot of people...especially Black people (young black men and black women)...are depressed in America.

From dealing with racism, discrimination, generational poverty, crime, lack of strong parental figures in their homes, etc.

That also contributes to things like obesity, diabetes, and drug usuage as some have different ways of self medicating themselvea about these things.

I know we don't like to talk about these things but we should.

Suicide rates are going up amongst Black children...its heart breaking and sad to talk about.

But we can't pretend like we're above discussing it or should relegate that to "only white people do that stuff" kind of talk when its LITERALLY killing us.
So fukking true. But no one in this country gives a fukk about black male mental health.

Hence the reason I'm moving to Africa.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Drug use has been in rap since the 80s :gucci:
There is a big difference from the occasional line in a song to basically a whole class of rappers who rap about drugs in every track and for a whole damn album. The amount of drug use and depression in their songs is much higher than the past.