Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Cops/FBI were already tipped to the drugs on the plane and were waiting for him to land
He had the seizure while they were searching the luggage

Chicago Tribune - We are currently unavailable in your region

summary from Daily Mail...

REVEALED: Juice Wrld, 21, suffered fatal 'opioid overdose' as Chicago cops searched his private jet and found 70 POUNDS of marijuana, hand guns and armor-piercing bullets
  • Officers and agents had been waiting inside the Atlantic Aviation hangar for the 21-year-old’s jet to arrive at from Los Angeles at 1:30am on Sunday morning
  • As officers began sifting through a number of the suitcases on board, the rapper - real name Jarad Higgins - began ‘convulsing [and] going into a seizure’
  • An agent is then said to have administered two doses of Narcan, an emergency treatment used when an opioid overdose is suspected
  • Members of Higgins’ entourage said the ‘Lucid Dreams’ star had taken ‘several unknown pills’ moments before falling ill, TMZ reported
  • A search of luggage aboard the jet yielded 41 ‘vacuum-sealed’ bags - or 70 pounds - of marijuana and six bottles of prescription codeine cough syrup
  • Investigators also confirmed that two 9mm pistols, a .40-caliber pistol, a high-capacity ammunition magazine and metal-piercing bullets were also found

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
They’re starting already :huhldup:
ogojdSx.jpg
Smh.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
a goofy

it seems like nikkas are making depression seem cool
Here is a secret....or not a secret.
Alot of people...especially Black people (young black men and black women)...are depressed in America.

From dealing with racism, discrimination, generational poverty, crime, lack of strong parental figures in their homes, etc.

That also contributes to things like obesity, diabetes, and drug usuage as some have different ways of self medicating themselvea about these things.

I know we don't like to talk about these things but we should.

Suicide rates are going up amongst Black children...its heart breaking and sad to talk about.

But we can't pretend like we're above discussing it or should relegate that to "only white people do that stuff" kind of talk when its LITERALLY killing us.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
He was a world famous platinum selling artist but still felt the need to show his "people" love by letting them traffic weed from LA to Chicago? That's sad as Hell but emblematic of what's wrong with our people. You think Justin Biber's people ask him if they can move meth on his tour bus? Goddamn Juice... it didn't have to be like this.

Also.. who tipped off the Feds?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

What were you saying again fakkit?

I already cleared that up and said that I meant to say future/lean... because everyone was blaming future for his death.

You a little too aggressive though. Did you know him? Sorry for your loss.