Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m really really cool with one of his family members.

this is awful.

I pray for his family

I know a lot of people who worked with him before he blew up. I'm pretty sure I made the first thread on this board about breh

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/jui...interscopes-next-star-yep-i-called-it.634868/

My brother is a close friend to 2 of his 1st cousins (one was touring with him) and actually put me on to his music when he was literally just putting shyt out on SoundCloud fresh out of HS.

His subject matter was repetitive, but I knew he didn't have that many life experiences to expand on yet, however when I heard Lucid Dreams I knew that would be the one to blow up.

Also, by knowing where he was from, where he went to HS, and some of his family who he was close to, this news was a lil jarring to me, because yeah I know he talked all that shyt, but I really didn't think he was on it to the point of having a damn seizure. The people around him failed him, and they gotta feel guilty.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
The private jet Juice WRLD flew on to Chicago was loaded down with 70 pounds of marijuana ... and cops say people on the plane told them the rapper had popped several pills prior to suffering seizures.

69f7ccab16a8487b8fd8bf4d5859b96e_md.jpg
TMZ.com
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the FBI confiscated the huge stash of weed from several suitcases that were on board the flight. We obtained this photo of the marijuana and luggage in the private jet terminal at Midway.

According to law enforcement, several members of Juice's team aboard the flight -- which landed around 1 AM Sunday -- told them Juice had taken "several unknown pills" prior to the seizures which led to him getting rushed to a hospital.

Further, we're told one of Juice's associates told authorities the 21-year-old rapper has a Percocet problem. Our law enforcement sources also say a bottle of codeine cough syrup was found on the plane.

Juice's cause of death hasn't been determined ... the Cook County Medical Examiner will conduct an autopsy on Monday.

Two men -- Chris Long and Henry Dean -- were arrested for possession of handguns. We're told cops recovered 3 guns in total. Dean was released without bail, and Long is out after posting a $1,500 bond.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I know a lot of people who worked with him before he blew up. I'm pretty sure I made the first thread on this board about breh

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/jui...interscopes-next-star-yep-i-called-it.634868/

My brother is a close friend to 2 of his 1st cousins (one was touring with him) and actually put me on to his music when he was literally just putting shyt out on SoundCloud fresh out of HS.

His subject matter was repetitive, but I knew he didn't have that many life experiences to expand on yet, however when I heard Lucid Dreams I knew that would be the one to blow up.

Also, by knowing where he was from, where he went to HS, and some of his family who he was close to, this news was a lil jarring to me, because yeah I know he talked all that shyt, but I really didn't think he was on it to the point of having a damn seizure. The people around him failed him, and they gotta feel guilty.
Really have to stop blaming "the people around him" he made his choice,.he is.responsible for himself.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
The private jet Juice WRLD flew on to Chicago was loaded down with 70 pounds of marijuana ... and cops say people on the plane told them the rapper had popped several pills prior to suffering seizures.

TMZ.com
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the FBI confiscated the huge stash of weed from several suitcases that were on board the flight. We obtained this photo of the marijuana and luggage in the private jet terminal at Midway.

According to law enforcement, several members of Juice's team aboard the flight -- which landed around 1 AM Sunday -- told them Juice had taken "several unknown pills" prior to the seizures which led to him getting rushed to a hospital.

Further, we're told one of Juice's associates told authorities the 21-year-old rapper has a Percocet problem. Our law enforcement sources also say a bottle of codeine cough syrup was found on the plane.

musta been coming from cali lol

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

TMZ.com

Juice's cause of death hasn't been determined ... the Cook County Medical Examiner will conduct an autopsy on Monday.

Two men -- Chris Long and Henry Dean -- were arrested for possession of handguns. We're told cops recovered 3 guns in total. Dean was released without bail, and Long is out after posting a $1,500 bond.
I mean...:francis:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Really have to stop blaming "the people around him" he made his choice,.he is.responsible for himself.
:heh:
I didn't blame the people around him tho.

Let me speak to you like you're a little child so you comprehend what I'm saying.

Juice's rise to fame was one of the fastest you will ever see in the music industry, I know this because I was fully aware of him prior to him blowing up. With that being the case, you need strong willed people around a young teenage kid to provide him with guidance. Young people think they're invincible I get that, but image graduating HS, and then within a year or 2, you're a millionaire rap star artist from Chicago? You're acting like a 19, 20 to 21 year old's choices in his position are going to be sound.

This is why I'm saying, the people who he had around SHOULD feel something about this happening. If they don't, idk, but if I had a family member or friend who I was with on the daily, who's a STAR, and I see what he's doing on the regular, and I just let him do him, because you know... "it's his choice" I would feel terrible after the fact.

Who knows if he had any voice of reason in his ear, from what it looks like to me, everybody around him was just around him for the ride. They were all doing what he was doing to a degree, so here we are.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:heh:
I didn't blame the people around him tho.

Let me speak to you like you're a little child so you comprehend what I'm saying.

Juice's rise to fame was one of the fastest you will ever see in the music industry, I know this because I was fully aware of him prior to him blowing up. With that being the case, you need strong willed people around a young teenage kid to provide him with guidance. Young people think they're invincible I get that, but image graduating HS, and then within a year or 2, you're a millionaire rap star artist from Chicago? You're acting like a 19, 20 to 21 year old's choices in his position are going to be sound.

This is why I'm saying, the people who he had around SHOULD feel something about this happening. If they don't, idk, but if I had a family member or friend who I was with on the daily, who's a STAR, and I see what he's doing on the regular, and I just let him do him, because you know... "it's his choice" I would feel terrible after the fact.

Who knows if he had any voice of reason in his ear, from what it looks like to me, everybody around him was just around him for the ride. They were all doing what he was doing to a degree, so here we are.

You didnt say he.needed better people around him, but you just typed this wall of text blaming the people around him for not looking out for.him. smh

He is a.kid that started drinking heroin because of Future. You like his music, you feel.connected, cool, but he fukked himself up and that he would drink heroin shows there probably wasnt much hope for him

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You didnt say he.needed better people around him, but you just typed this wall of text blaming the people around him for not looking out for.him. smh

He is a.kid that started drinking heroin because of Future. You like his music, you feel.connected, cool, but he fukked himself up and that he would drink heroin shows there probably wasnt much hope for him
:jbhmm:

Explain what I said back to me, you seem slow.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I already did.
You literally typed out you are mad if people lwt him use because "its his choice", as if.they have/had the power to stop him from.doing what he wanted.to.do.
I'm not mad, nor does my post give off any anger in it. You're obviously slow, so there's no point in getting upset.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'm not mad, nor does my post give off any anger in it. You're obviously slow, so there's no point in getting upset.
Look breh its.hard to lose someone you love or admire to self destruction.

If it makes you feel better than call me names and make excuses, thats cool.with me.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Those people failed him had this guy riding with 70 pounds of weed and 3 guns on a plane, consuming large amounts of drugs everyday unregulated nikkas was probably doing it with him, had him dropping rakes like he a gang banger when he really was a kid from one of the best burbs in the Chicago Metro

He was living that rapper rockstar lifestyle.

There is no Juice WRLD without drugs. That was his entire content and that’s what drove his creativity.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

you talk hella shyt for cursory “I kNoW” and “I kNeW” nobody posting.

i mean...you dont know dude at all or his loved ones. You are the very person the fam are avoiding on social media and removing as fb friends based on unfounded accusations about his death. Youre just building some messageboard bully pulpit for yourself around his body.

Putting your trying too hard ass on ignore. Yo