Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
We ain’t never address how much kids get prescriptions while they still in school. They been in lines for pills for years. Now they grown in a world that mostly fukked up and destroyed their futures. Sometimes I wonder if for them it’s better to die young and self destructive or grow old and go through the future hell our generation will endure.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
We ain’t never address how much kids get prescriptions while they still in school. They been in lines for pills for years. Now they grown in a world that mostly fukked up and destroyed their futures. Sometimes I wonder if for them it’s better to die young and self destructive or grow old and go through the future hell our generation will endure.
Its on parents.
Blacks used to know that you cant trust these white doctors.
Too many of mu generation and thise in their 40s got it mixed up though. They think these doctors and copying whites is the.wave.and.its.killing the children.

They arent raising mentalky strong kids , they raise weaklings who cant handle anything Nd want to turn and run away with drugs.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Every generation didn’t have a whole group of artists building an image on drug use, like every damn song is about drugs.

Furthermore, there is a lot of new/mandmade shyt that has appeared these past 20-30 years (meth, flakka, spice, MDMA) , mix that with the old guard drugs (coke, heroin,lsd, shrooms, crack for those who still partake in this), and a flood of prescription drugs that hit in the 90’s that people are now counterfeiting (opioids laced with fentanyl) there’s just too much risk with all this shyt, even weed/cannabis products are dumb ass strong compared to what people smoked in the 90’s and earlier. Then these dudes all seem to feel they should mix these substances (and chase it with alcohol). Brehs literally eating holes into their brain, destroying their livers and wearing out their hearts in their early 20’s. shyt is brazy

doing drugs has always been associated with making music

people use to freebase coke

Things become less taboo to talk about every generation. From sex to drug use to mental health

this is not a new phenomenon

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Cant remember when music about being a depressed junkie got so much radio play like today

Earlier music just disguised it better..

they would be singing on some “there’s a beautiful tree in the sky, and the sun will set down on me” kinda shyt but they were talking about sniffing coke :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Earlier music just disguised it better..

they would be singing on some “there’s a beautiful tree in the sky, and the sun will set down on me” kinda shyt but they were talking about sniffing coke :mjlol:
Marvin Gaye’s “Flying high in the friendly sky....without ever leaving the ground!!” :russ:

“And I goooo...to a place where good feelings await me. Self destruction is in my hand.” :to:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don't blame music for ppl becoming addicts, sry. I listened to some crazy stuff as a kid, but I didn't go shoot at my enemies or start doing acid. Music is Music, what the other breh said is true: only weakminded individuals are influenced (that much) by entertainment

This. I grew up listening to Mobb Deep, Lox, etc. At no point did I go out robbing cats or join a gang.