Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This is a myth. Plenty of crackheads running around here. That shyt ain’t nowhere close to dead.
Yea man, plus a lot of what a crackhead is was overstated to heighten the intensity of the crack epidemic. There are plenty of functional, intermittent crack users...I mean Lamar Odom was one.
It’s not people it’s Kids becoming afflicts at such a young age.
this too, your brain isn’t even fully developed until 25 and you got these dudes hitting drugs that have a real chemical impact on the brain and body as early as 12/13 and becoming full on addicts at 16/17/18, this is especially dangerous for those taking benzos, you already haven’t fully developed rational thought at that age and then exacerbate it by taking something that further decreases it..,and people wonder why these dudes dying or moving bad and ending up locked up

Benzodiazepines act as a sedative – slowing down the body's functions – and are used for both sleeping problems and anxiety. They work by increasing the effect of a brain chemical called GABA (gamma amino butyric acid). GABA reduces brain activity in the areas of the brainresponsible for: rational thought.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I’m not trying to insult you, but you did sound stupid. You were comparing drug habits to day to day activities which isn’t the same thing. It’s easier to give up exercise than it is smoking cigarettes for example.

Ok, fair enough.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I guess cancer, diabetes, and hiv are not diseases either. I mean, you smoked cigs, ate too much sugar, and had unprotected sex. You can just will yourself to be over all of those things because they’re not diseases. You don’t need medical attention, it’ll be fine. You just need to try harder and will cancer, hiv, and diabetes to leave your body. Medical attention is not required.

You see how stupid that sounds? :francis:
What you just said is stupid though, because cancer is genetic smoking doesn't cause cancer, which is why majority of smokers don't have it.
Diabetes is genetic.
HIV is a virus, transmittable and alters biological functions.

No addiction does any of the things the actual diseases you listed.

You folks really want addiction to be anything but poor personal choices, I could guess at why but I won't, but its time you wake up and see that false thinking doesn't help anyone who is an addict get better.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
All you crackheads should go make a topic where you sympathize and make excuses for yourselves
At the end of the day that is what this is IMHO.
You have folks in here catching feelings because they don't want to change their lives, they rather have a pity party as to why they have no choice in being an addict.
Pathetic really

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Already reported your sad azz... I said we are influenced by success...your uncle Tom azz stared with the blacks are stupid and poor shyt..
reported me and called me an uncle tom because I said black americans ARENT stupid and aren't poor.
You fiends really expose yourself and your lack of reasoning in this thread.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Every generation didn’t have a whole group of artists building an image on drug use, like every damn song is about drugs.

Furthermore, there is a lot of new/mandmade shyt that has appeared these past 20-30 years (meth, flakka, spice, MDMA) , mix that with the old guard drugs (coke, heroin,lsd, shrooms, crack for those who still partake in this), and a flood of prescription drugs that hit in the 90’s that people are now counterfeiting (opioids laced with fentanyl) there’s just too much risk with all this shyt, even weed/cannabis products are dumb ass strong compared to what people smoked in the 90’s and earlier. Then these dudes all seem to feel they should mix these substances (and chase it with alcohol). Brehs literally eating holes into their brain, destroying their livers and wearing out their hearts in their early 20’s. shyt is brazy
Jazz muscians literally built their image on drug use. in the early 1900s
in the 1970s drug usage in music was just like it is today, songs about weed, lsd, cocaine, and etc.