Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Crumple

All Star
Daps
The neurological effects of alcohol can be reversed

Certain things can. But the damage to the brain and liver can not.

It's insane that society made alcohol it's drug of choice. It's not "drugs and alcohol" alcohol is a psychoactive and insanely toxic drug.

It was hard to stay sober for 5 years. You go to bars with friends and feel hella awkward. They say ppl accept you being sober. Not in alot of circles alot of ppl want the sober to drink. Scary shyt.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I assumed you meant addict, as in once you cross the line in your usage, you cannot go back and not be an addict. I assumed that’s what you were talking about. Like, when you speak in AA and say, hi I’m so and so and I’m an alcoholic. You call yourself an addict even if you are not using.

So, I’m glad you got help and are not in active addiction. But as I pointed out in the other thread, the majority of addicts, even after treatment, fail to remain sober.

So, I’m just saying, just because you are I can overcome addiction, that doesn’t mean everybody can, and not everybody is as lucky.

Very well said.

Also addiction wrecks complete havoc on relationships and family.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I'm lame cause I have no idea who is this rapper and I googled it and it doesn't surprised me at all :manny:
No you lame because you came into an R.I.P thread on some dumb shyt. Nobody give a fukk about what you consider to be a dope rapper nikka. Go post that shyt on one of the other 100,0000 threads on this site.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you lame because you came into an R.I.P thread on some dumb shyt. Nobody give a fukk about what you consider to be a dope rapper nikka. Go post that shyt on one of the other 100,0000 threads on this site.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for anybody who messed with the drugs when they knew drugs is not good for them? so look at this result. So Am I supposed to give him a pass cause he's a "rapper"?. They choose that way.

Fly

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:This dude was 2 years removed from being a teenager fam, that's young...

drugs abuse will take people out, we all know this...but drugs taking muthafukkas out at 21? 22? that ain't normal no matter how much you try to argue the shyt.

but if this is the lifestyle you cats are living then do your thing, like i said nobody actually listens, do you and I'll do me. :hubie:
Who said it was normal? In the music industry it’s nothing new, like alot of the posters in this thread are trying to make it seem.

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
First off - watch your mouth when you reply to me, I didn't diss you.

In my later post I said it's foolish to take any addictive substance in the body. A drug like crack cocaine I believe can turn anyone into a drug addict. Once they get used to and like it. The body wants it.

Have a good day. I'm off to sleep, grateful for my health and amped for my goals. Bless

I’m not trying to insult you, but you did sound stupid. You were comparing drug habits to day to day activities which isn’t the same thing. It’s easier to give up exercise than it is smoking cigarettes for example.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
every generation has done drugs
Every generation didn’t have a whole group of artists building an image on drug use, like every damn song is about drugs.

Furthermore, there is a lot of new/mandmade shyt that has appeared these past 20-30 years (meth, flakka, spice, MDMA) , mix that with the old guard drugs (coke, heroin,lsd, shrooms, crack for those who still partake in this), and a flood of prescription drugs that hit in the 90’s that people are now counterfeiting (opioids laced with fentanyl) there’s just too much risk with all this shyt, even weed/cannabis products are dumb ass strong compared to what people smoked in the 90’s and earlier. Then these dudes all seem to feel they should mix these substances (and chase it with alcohol). Brehs literally eating holes into their brain, destroying their livers and wearing out their hearts in their early 20’s. shyt is brazy