Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Depression is a powerful thing brehs. It's like a heavy storm cloud around you that you can't dissipate. So you blanket yourself in it. You think it's who you are. Then the drugs write the songs and depression fuels your fire and you burn out.

The party gotta stop sometime...

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I’ll stop derailing this thread, but just because you or I can be an addict that is in recovery, that doesn’t mean every addict can be in recovery. Matter of fact only about 20% of people in rehab stay sober for 5 years

Drug Rehab Success Rates

So, for the majority of addicts, they stay addicts, even after treatment

I don't know what that means. Addict as in using or just addict as in personality.

There is that thing - see yourself as an addict for life - and because of that avoid substances.

I accepted I am an addict. Because of that I choose healthy addictions. Because I drive hard at them. Otherwise I'd destroy myself through alcohol and time wasters.

I don't believe ppl are drug fiends when born.

I believe ppl have a choice always.

But I do believe putting an addictive substance in the body can make anyone an addict. Anyone.

Anyone who tries crack and heroin enough to like it will be addicted I feel. Unless their super strong mentally.

K Ali

Expert
Daps
ZquDpVA.jpg
#sadness lol

Crumple

All Star
Daps
You sound stupid. Everyone knows the risk but not everybody can control their habits when there body physically craves a drug. I don’t know what he was fukking with but there are a lot of drugs that it’s hard to say no to especially for someone with fame.

First off - watch your mouth when you reply to me, I didn't diss you.

In my later post I said it's foolish to take any addictive substance in the body. A drug like crack cocaine I believe can turn anyone into a drug addict. Once they get used to and like it. The body wants it.

Have a good day. I'm off to sleep, grateful for my health and amped for my goals. Bless

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I suggest everyone read "From chocolate to Morphine by Dr. Andrew Weil"

It states the facts on all drugs. Plus I have an emergency room ref guide on overdose. Bottom line:
- weed is the least toxic
- alcohol is the most toxic - overall - yes more than heroin and coke. You can stop all drugs and your body will heal. Once alcohol does it's dammage tho - it's over!
- that said the lifestyle of heroin and crack users fukks them up
- codeine in theraputic doses is okay
- cigarettes are horrible

Pharmacologically speaking I have a question - when people do lean - how much codeine do they put in a cup? In mg?

What's the actual dose these rappers or recreational users fukk with?

BTW in Jan I'll be 5 years free from alcohol. I have had like 3 drinks in that time but never got drunk and regretted those but still feel proud for 5 years. I had to have those few. Otherwise the all or nothing would bring me back to beer and vodka. fukk that!
The neurological effects of alcohol can be reversed

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't know what that means. Addict as in using or just addict as in personality.

There is that thing - see yourself as an addict for life - and because of that avoid substances.

I accepted I am an addict. Because of that I choose healthy addictions. Because I drive hard at them. Otherwise I'd destroy myself through alcohol and time wasters.

I don't believe ppl are drug fiends when born.

I believe ppl have a choice always.

But I do believe putting an addictive substance in the body can make anyone an addict. Anyone.

Anyone who tries crack and heroin enough to like it will be addicted I feel. Unless their super strong mentally.
I assumed you meant addict, as in once you cross the line in your usage, you cannot go back and not be an addict. I assumed that’s what you were talking about. Like, when you speak in AA and say, hi I’m so and so and I’m an alcoholic. You call yourself an addict even if you are not using.

So, I’m glad you got help and are not in active addiction. But as I pointed out in the other thread, the majority of addicts, even after treatment, fail to remain sober.

So, I’m just saying, just because you are I can overcome addiction, that doesn’t mean everybody can, and not everybody is as lucky.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:rudy:

First of all, I'm not a damn cac. Don't get mad at me for telling the truth. Blame the cacs owner label pushing these whack rappers rap about drugs that lead them to death, etc.
You doing that or you dissing a dead man? fukk ass nikka

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You doing that or you dissing a dead man? fukk ass nikka

I feel sorry for that person is dead, I don't wish on him but I know he's a whack rapper for sure. This is typical whack rapper that they rap about it and I'm not surprised.