Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
These lyrics are straight demonic filth :picard:
Drugs got me sweatin', but the room gettin' colder
Lookin' at the devil and the angel on my shoulder
Will I die tonight? I don't know, is it over?
Lookin' for my next high, I'm lookin' for closure
Lean with me, pop with me
Get high with me if you rock with me
Smoke with me, drink with me
fukked up liver with some bad kidneys
Lean with me, pop with me
Get high with me if you rock with me
Smoke with me, drink with me
fukked up liver with some bad kidneys

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Notice all the young proper speaking and sensible (take that word loosely) rappers are dying

@Feds

What’s going on?

:patrice::patrice:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
So yeah I guess that answers my question they created that negative energy around themselves from the occultist perspective.

Yes, that's why I preach understanding exactly what you're getting yourself into before you start dabbling in what is called "occult" knowledge and information.

Sometimes you'll get yourself into something, not knowing the creators of each systems true intentions, and will negatively influence your own subconscious with some bullshyt that you're not really ready for.

That's why the ego has to be checked 1st.

The appeal of certain systems like Satanism is this belief that learning those arts will give you a leg up on the average individual, which they can and will.

Superior man vs regular man.

But if it's the ego that drives that desire, you could end up doing wrong with that information, and harming yourself and others, instead of using it for the betterment of yourself and your neighbors.

BluntTrauma

Professional punani eater
Supporter
Daps
Never really listened to his music but that hour long freestyle over em beats on Westwood was pretty dope. Sad to see another young breh taken so soon. RIP to dude

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
RIP. Dude was talented.

Also, fukk any lame ass nikka talmbout choice this choice that. Please shut the fukk up cause yall the same dudes blaming everyone for your own miserable lives
excuse me?

This should be used to educate the youth about making positive choices and living healthily.

This was entirely preventable.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
At the end of the day we know from young drugs are bad yet we choose to consume them and then be consumed by them

We seen the fiends outside down bad

Nikkas know several cats died from lean in this rap shyt and the stories about the withdrawals are horrific. Nikkas see cats acting like straight fiends on camera.

Yet young nikkas wanna pour a fo in a liter and take a perc 30 so they can “fukk for hours”

Society is fukked so many of my Nikkas are smoked out can’t go a day with out it

We in a gen where accountability doesn’t exist any body can hide behind the crutch of mental health
TALK ABOUT IT!!!

That mental health hustle is shielding a bunch of people from REAL help...