Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
So when him and X was talking about dying all the time they created that paradigm for themselves on subconscious level? And
I don't know about all that breh.

The purpose of ritual is to make an imprint on your subconscious mind.

Behavior shaping by getting in tune with your subconscious and using will to influence it.

The difference between certain forms of rituals/belief systems is what you chose to influence your subconscious with, once you gain control.

You can choose Good (God) or Evil (Devil).

That's where free will comes in.

The difference between a regular man and a superior man is the superior man's ability to purposefully influence his subconscious, which governs his conscious mind, thoughts, and actions, where as the regular man allows his subconscious to run wild, getting influenced uncousciously by all types of outside influences, therefore he has no real control over his own conscious mind, thoughts, and actions.

That's the point of all religions/spiritual systems when you get down to the bare essence.

Anything outside of that, I don't know.

You can choose Good (God) or Evil (Devil).
At a certain level I thought good and evil doesn't exist for occultist. Because it's all about perspective. The energy exist but the morality behind them both are subjective or something. Idrk.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
One of the most overrated "freestylers" and his only hit was a sample from a other hit where he had to give up 75% of the royalties to a cac

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
If you allow yourself to be "influenced" into doing anything harmful to yourself, you're just a weak-minded person sorry. I can't blame Future, Pimp or Weezy for ppl choosing to try and become addicted to hard drugs

It's still RIP but it's just music....entertainment not something to base your life around Just as ridiculous as cacs in the 80s who blamed Ozzy Osbourne for their kids killing themselves

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
what I wanna know is what these motherfukkas are so depressed about?

It’s damn near turning into a scenario like these high school shooters who grow up middle class in a house, have their own room, go to a nice school and because they don’t look like the captain of the football team then it’s time to find some fukking angst when there are kids in this world living in war zones.

This gen (even kids in the so called hood) wanna moan and lament about how “depressed” they are in a fukking country where they have more freedom of expression than ever, unlimited data plans so they can access infinite information, the ability to create opportunities for themselves that were never an option prior, yet they’re “sad”

I know shyt isn’t perfect and a lot of kids have a bum ass childhood to go along with broken homes but that shouldn’t define your life. Real talk, you can wake up one day and say you don’t wanna be a boy anymore and society is very cool with that shyt. That’s the flexibility this gen has, as mentally obtuse and retarded as it is.

Motherfukkas always look for what’s wrong and then assign that to their emotions. Well, it’s easy to see what’s wrong in this world. No one needs a fukking whole album about it. And even when cats were speaking on shyt that was wrong, it sounded like “What’s Going On,” not a rip off of a Sting song.

shyt is while that these fukkboys act like they can’t sustain having even a faint pulse in a world tailor made to being a fukking pansy, and in turn, here comes the pills and lean.

shyt is pathetic.
that's funny, cuz all i hear reading your post is, "i have no empathy for others and can only see things from an external perspective."

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
At a certain level I thought good and evil doesn't exist for occultist. Because it's all about perspective. The energy exist but the morality behind them both are subjective or something. Idrk.

I'm not an "occultist."

I have studied what is considered "occult" knowledge, along with damn near every spiritual system, but at the end of the day, like I said earlier, all religion/spiritual systems/etc is all based in "occult" knowledge.

Also, I didn't say anything about morality, even when discussing the regular man vs the superior man.

Has nothing to do with morality.

But, like you said, the energies do exist, and it's up to you the degree in which you choose to be influenced by good vs evil.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, that's why I didn't say anything about morality, even when discussing the regular man vs the superior man.

Has nothing to do with morality.

But, like you said, the energies do exist, and it's up to you the degree in which you choose to be influenced by good vs evil.
So yeah I guess that answers my question they created that negative energy around themselves from the occultist perspective.