Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Pop pills and drink lean like shyt is sweet, Brehs
Chill.
Gx3zU7A.png

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
what I wanna know is what these motherfukkas are so depressed about?

It’s damn near turning into a scenario like these high school shooters who grow up middle class in a house, have their own room, go to a nice school and because they don’t look like the captain of the football team then it’s time to find some fukking angst when there are kids in this world living in war zones.

This gen (even kids in the so called hood) wanna moan and lament about how “depressed” they are in a fukking country where they have more freedom of expression than ever, unlimited data plans so they can access infinite information, the ability to create opportunities for themselves that were never an option prior, yet they’re “sad”

I know shyt isn’t perfect and a lot of kids have a bum ass childhood to go along with broken homes but that shouldn’t define your life. Real talk, you can wake up one day and say you don’t wanna be a boy anymore and society is very cool with that shyt. That’s the flexibility this gen has, as mentally obtuse and retarded as it is.

Motherfukkas always look for what’s wrong and then assign that to their emotions. Well, it’s easy to see what’s wrong in this world. No one needs a fukking whole album about it. And even when cats were speaking on shyt that was wrong, it sounded like “What’s Going On,” not a rip off of a Sting song.

shyt is while that these fukkboys act like they can’t sustain having even a faint pulse in a world tailor made to being a fukking pansy, and in turn, here comes the pills and lean.

shyt is pathetic.
I don’t think that type of depression is caused by lifestyle, it’s a mental issue. These dudes don’t know how to cope with it tho and that’s the problem. Public school isn’t teaching you how to deal with real depression and American culture makes you feel bad about therapy. But it’s cool to drown your sorrows in alcohol or drugs and you can even make money off the content that you create from it. And even in this thread as soon as you start talking about accountability people try to shame you into just saying it’s sad and move on. But we all know these types of drugs are dangerous and have killed multiple rappers let alone non famous people

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Exactly. I wonder how many of these nikkas have actually been around people AS they fell into addiction. You can clearly see them deciding to give their health away with multiple chances to say no or look for another way to address whatever anxiety or stress they have

Like you said, treating them as if they're sub-humans who have no control over their decisions is a pathetic excuse and will only lead to more people falling into this shyt

Yall know why we rarely see crackheads running around anymore? Because once the word was out people knew better and DECIDED to stop smoking cotdamn crack. The same can happen with this pill and lean shyt but not if yall keep making excuses for it

Shame these nikkas the same way we used to do crackheads, once that shyt stops being cool you'll start seeing people magically discover they have the ability to say no to these drugs, and the whole theory of "they can't help themselves" will go out the window

This is a myth. Plenty of crackheads running around here. That shyt ain’t nowhere close to dead.

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
shows how out of touch i am with the younger generations music.
literally never heard of him. just checking some of his music and he has A LOT of views. rip king.