Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
How so? Also from what I remember the whole goal is to develop a god body to ascend into higher realms and escape this reality and become your own diety or somethign but on a lower level it's to get things you want in this reality.

I just wanted know why are entertainers who are open satanist often depressed and abuse drugs since if they're tapping into the same stuff as occultist. I don't get why from ya'll perspective.

I don't know about all that breh.

The purpose of ritual is to make an imprint on your subconscious mind.

Behavior shaping by getting in tune with your subconscious and using will to influence it.

The difference between certain forms of rituals/belief systems is what you choose to influence your subconscious with, once you gain control.

You can choose Good (God) or Evil (Devil).

That's where free will comes in.

The difference between a regular man and a superior man is the superior man's ability to purposefully influence his subconscious, which governs his conscious mind, thoughts, and actions, where as the regular man allows his subconscious to run wild, getting influenced unconsciously by all types of outside influences, therefore he has no real control over his own conscious mind, thoughts, and actions.

That's the purpose of all religions/spiritual systems when you get down to the bare essence.

Anything outside of that, I don't know.

Last edited:

Prynce

Daps
You're not wrong but fam, people dying in their early 20's due to drugs is something new to the music world

just look at heavy metal bands - heroin, coke, acid, permanent brain and nerve damage...still alive though :francis:
idk breh

The lifestyle itself has pitfalls breh

you can say the same with actors too.

certain personalities types are gonna use drugs and let's not even add of societal factors that add on to it

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
fukk clout, fukk an internet forum,

i'm simply having a conversation, to me all I see from these dudes is heavy drug use and songs about how high and depressed they are. they are glorifying some shyt that is fatal to your health, but im wrong for saying maybe these dudes should'nt try to emulate early 2000's lil wayne and future.. Im not saying the blame falls solely on him but people in here acting like no one is allowed to point out the fact that all the young rappers to die are praising being addicted to pills is not helping.

exactly, we are supposed to just ignore all the obvious reasons that lead to this and just type RIP and fake care then move on..

what I wanna know is what these motherfukkas are so depressed about?

It’s damn near turning into a scenario like these high school shooters who grow up middle class in a house, have their own room, go to a nice school and because they don’t look like the captain of the football team then it’s time to find some fukking angst when there are kids in this world living in war zones.

This gen (even kids in the so called hood) wanna moan and lament about how “depressed” they are in a fukking country where they have more freedom of expression than ever, unlimited data plans so they can access infinite information, the ability to create opportunities for themselves that were never an option prior, yet they’re “sad”

I know shyt isn’t perfect and a lot of kids have a bum ass childhood to go along with broken homes but that shouldn’t define your life. Real talk, you can wake up one day and say you don’t wanna be a boy anymore and society is very cool with that shyt. That’s the flexibility this gen has, as mentally obtuse and retarded as it is.

Motherfukkas always look for what’s wrong and then assign that to their emotions. Well, it’s easy to see what’s wrong in this world. No one needs a fukking whole album about it. And even when cats were speaking on shyt that was wrong, it sounded like “What’s Going On,” not a rip off of a Sting song.

shyt is while that these fukkboys act like they can’t sustain having even a faint pulse in a world tailor made to being a fukking pansy, and in turn, here comes the pills and lean.

shyt is pathetic.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Rest. In. Peace.
l9FCXWR.png

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’ve said that Future was the artist who first influenced you to experiment with lean. Did you talk to him about that?

That’s the first thing I told him. He just was like, “Wow.” He kind of apologized.

Juice WRLD on Calling Out Drake’s Baby Drama, Working With Future, and Kanye

“When he told me that, I was like ‘Oh shyt. What the fukk have I done?'” he says. “It really bothered me. It bothered me a lot. More than that I thought it would bother me when he told me that. I didn’t think I’d care about that stuff. Four years ago, I probably wouldn’t have cared if he told me: ‘Oh, that was good you was drinking.’ Now it’s like, ‘Oh shyt.’ How many other sixth-graders did I influence to drink lean?”

He continues: “I wasn’t aware of that influence, but now I’m aware of how much it influenced. It’s like, this shyt really fukked me up for a minute. It’s all I could think about. Like, ‘Damn, what have I done? What have I done to other people? What I did to myself?'”

Future Changed Rap for a Generation. He Doesn't Know How to Feel About It

RIP to Juice Wrld
Props for linking that interview. I wish it was a video I wanna hear what the interviewer was describing as future was talking about it.