Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This site so toxic sometimes :mjcry:
tenor.gif

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know Bibby getting at his people. I think he had his brother out on tour with him to make sure Juice was off the shyt. This is tragic as fukk. I followed bro from the first 999 mixtape. I have to admit, I thought the drug angle was a little bit of a gimmick. He always seemed somewhat lucid in interviews (check out that Asap Yams interview where he can barely speak to see a nikka close to death). I had no idea it was this serious. In my opinion Juice surpassed X's melodic songwriting ability. A tremendous loss and I'm sure the parasites at Interscope are rubbing their palms and readying the posthumous material already.
All I know is, somebody needed to be a voice of reason in his camp. I remember his BFC interview where he was talking about his diet, and how all the food overseas was trash. I'm sitting there listening like, man you got hella bread coming in, you're touring the world, traveling all the time, you gotta invest in taking care of yourself.

I saw the talent in him early on and always felt like his music would grow beyond the heartbreak and druggy songs once he had more life experiences. This kid was literally unknown and making music out of people's basements and living rooms 2 years ago. I know youngins feel unstoppable, but damn, this death kinda making me think that everybody around him was just living it up with him and not seeing the big picture.