Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
These kids are popping pills like it's candy/ Wtf happened to just smoking weed? All that money just to spend it on drugs and die?

Thats why my man Wiz and Currency still here! :wow:

But RIP to the kid. Can't say i was a fan but i know a couple of his songs.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Bruh, I didn’t say half the shyt you’re babbling about, simply painting addicts as all perfectly balanced people who decided to fukk up their lives is stupid.
I didnt paint people as anything, you are projecting.

I said it behavior is a choice, you got mad about this fact.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yes its an addiction because there is a physical or mental dependence, that doesnt change the fact that the person, chooses to start using and ultimately if they want to stop they have to choose to do that as well.
At the end of the day we know from young drugs are bad yet we choose to consume them and then be consumed by them

We seen the fiends outside down bad

Nikkas know several cats died from lean in this rap shyt and the stories about the withdrawals are horrific. Nikkas see cats acting like straight fiends on camera.

Yet young nikkas wanna pour a fo in a liter and take a perc 30 so they can “fukk for hours”

Society is fukked so many of my Nikkas are smoked out can’t go a day with out it

We in a gen where accountability doesn’t exist any body can hide behind the crutch of mental health

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Well damn. So you stick with the traditional systems? Because I was told by occultist that satan and god are both part of the subconscious mind or something along those lines they would teach in the mystery school systems and they taught religion to the common man to have them function on a moral level or something.

@SunZoo @Big Morg (killa killa) maybe one of ya'll brothers can answer this question. It's another cat with only 300 or so post that pops up from time that is into this stuff too but I forgot his username.

Yeah, that’s all facts, but the system of Satanism is something else.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of babble is this? If you anti drugs, you gotta be on our Obama 2008 shyt and bus to every city to say that perc abuse is bad?:stopitslime:

You know it. 21 years old and dying blood coming out his mouth. Why you so desperate to defend this?

Talking about drug use is better than your empty "RIP" messages, acting like he died peacefully. Why are ppl so comfortable losing black men? Why not try to avoid this tragedy

I'm not defending anything. Simply pointing out the hypocrisy as well as how disingenuous a lot of this shyt is.

When it comes to fighting drug use in our community, posting on a message board and calling the dude a degenerate who deserved to die does...what exactly? Seriously? I really wanna know. And I could easily flip your question and ask why ya'll are so comfortable shytting on a young black man who died if you wanna go that route.

I'll give an example. Nas is my favorite rapper of all time. Freddie Gibbs is my favorite rapper currently. BOTH of them have rapped about some negative, problematic shyt or made c00nish statements throughout their careers. But bringing that shyt up the moment they died and pretending like I was doing that out of the interest of black people would be corny as hell. If you're telling me you'd keep that same energy for every rapper you listen to or every family member you have then fine, more power to you. But if not, then it's hypocrisy. And you're better off not saying anything at all. That's my point.

Ya'll are doing the same thing old white people who have no connection to the culture do whenever any rapper they've never heard of dies. Giving out hot takes on their entire personas based on select lyrics you saw someone retweet while pretending like it's part of a righteous cause. It's bullshyt.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
At the end of the day we know from young drugs are bad yet we choose to consume them and then be consumed by them

We seen the fiends outside down bad

Nikkas know several cats died from lean in this rap shyt and the stories about the withdrawals are horrific. Nikkas see cats acting like straight fiends on camera.

Yet young nikkas wanna pour a fo in a liter and take a perc 30 so they can “fukk for hours”

Society is fukked so many of my Nikkas are smoked out can’t go a day with out it

We in a gen where accountability doesn’t exist any body can hide behind the crutch of mental health
Yep, mental health and psuedo science are used to shield people from responsibility and accountability, instead of direction for help.

Everyone wants to appear hyper accepting of foolishness to the point they attack people like me who are out here saying this shyt does not have to happen and if we mentally discipline outselves and our children we can stop a lot of it.

These folks glorify and glamourize self harm.

Daps
RIP. Dude was talented.

Also, fukk any lame ass nikka talmbout choice this choice that. Please shut the fukk up cause yall the same dudes blaming everyone for your own miserable lives

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Well damn. So you stick with the traditional systems? Because I was told by occultist that satan and god are both part of the subconscious mind or something along those lines they would teach in the mystery school systems and they taught religion to the common man to have them function on a moral level or something.

@SunZoo @Big Morg (killa killa) maybe one of ya'll brothers can answer this question. It's another cat with only 300 or so post that pops up from time that is into this stuff too but I forgot his username.
Bro listen to what Bobby Hemmitt got to say about Satan.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, that’s all facts, but the system of Satanism is something else.
How so? Also from what I remember the whole goal is to develop a god body to ascend into higher realms and escape this reality and become your own diety or somethign but on a lower level it's to get things you want in this reality.
Bro listen to what Bobby Hemmitt got to say about Satan.
I just wanted know why are entertainers who are open satanist often depressed and abuse drugs since if they're tapping into the same stuff as occultist. I don't get why from ya'll perspective.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Damn. Seen him getting the belly this last year too he was definitely living reckless

What a waste. This goofy junkie shyt needs to stop

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
I know Bibby getting at his people. I think he had his brother out on tour with him to make sure Juice was off the shyt. This is tragic as fukk. I followed bro from the first 999 mixtape. I have to admit, I thought the drug angle was a little bit of a gimmick. He always seemed somewhat lucid in interviews (check out that Asap Yams interview where he can barely speak to see a nikka close to death). I had no idea it was this serious. In my opinion Juice surpassed X's melodic songwriting ability. A tremendous loss and I'm sure the parasites at Interscope are rubbing their palms and readying the posthumous material already.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
How so? Also from what I remember the whole goal is to develop a god body to ascend into higher realms and escape this reality and become your own diety or somethign but on a lower level it's to get things you want in this reality.

I just wanted know why are entertainers who are open satanist often depressed and abuse drugs since if they're tapping into the same stuff as occultist. I don't get why from ya'll perspective.
Oh ok. Great question actually.

I want to answer but don't feel qualified.