Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
My pops been snorting dog food for 40+years and still is at 68

I know "functional alcoholics" in they 50s yeah its took its toll but they still here

Plus smokers with 40 year ha its
Word. When I hear shyt it makes me come to the conclusion that this shyt really is just a gamble. Cause your pops does that shyt and he's good (to a degree) and juice wrld clocked out @ 21.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He didn't rap about robbing killing or selling just using.His dad died right when he became famous
I'm saying most of the nikkas in here talking about not rapping about drug use and depression. What is better? Killing and robbing? Or selling dope?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you sound :flabbynsick: breh

So one of the biggest youtubers

no he's not, and what does being a big on youtube mean, he still dusty nikka sitting at home making videos he not out in the world, he don't know shyt about the music industry lmao

everybody wanna give these artist passes like they being forced to make this demonic ass music naw nikka this is the culture right now nobody forcing this shyt

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
I'm frail when it comes to drugs. Even prescriptions have me. :patrice:

I drink from time to time but seizures can happen to everybody and your personal health is something that's on the decline. People move recklessly with that molly lean shyt. Itll come back to haunt you in the years coming. How many seizures wayne had?

Rick Ross and Gucci turned that around when they realized their wealth and fame dont buy health.

RIP to homie.

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
Yes people do choose to be addicts, just like they ultimately choose to refrain from various drugs, crack, cigarettes/cigars, heroin, alcohol, etc if they don't want to continue down a self destructive road.

it wouldn’t be considered an addiction if it was an simple choice to make.... you can decide to quit and get help but

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Legendary Producer Lex Luger said when he quit he had to be check into a clinic.

Dap + rep

I watched almost this whole vid..

Even tho he says he still drinks alcohol he knows getting clean saved his life..

I can relate. Sober life wins. :francis:

I don't fukk with none of it no more

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
it wouldn’t be considered an addiction if it was an simple choice to make.... you can decide to quit and get help but
Yes its an addiction because there is a physical or mental dependence, that doesnt change the fact that the person, chooses to start using and ultimately if they want to stop they have to choose to do that as well.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Modern psuedo science doesn't change the fact that to be addicted to a substance you must first choose to consume the substance.
I have a genetic pre-disposition to be addicted to alcohol.
I choose not to drink or take addictive substances because I know, it might not end good for me.
Its the same with any person.
As human beings we have agency, we choose actions we want to take.

You want to make addicts seem as if they are not people and can only ever be addicts because of a flawed incorrect pre-destination fallacy about genetic disposition, ignoring that every individual has a very real choice in all actions they take.

Every addict has a choice, if you are around them enough, former addicts and current ones, you realize the choice they make with every refusal or indulgence.
Poverty doesn't make addicts either, most poor in this country are not addicts, and studies show higher income people have a larger addiction rate to drugs than your lower income people.

All that to say, stop livign in a fantasy world where people have no power or control over their own actions.
If you want to live reckless, own up that you simply want to live reckless, stop blaming "genetics", income, "society" and etc for your own personal failures.
Exactly. I wonder how many of these nikkas have actually been around people AS they fell into addiction. You can clearly see them deciding to give their health away with multiple chances to say no or look for another way to address whatever anxiety or stress they have

Like you said, treating them as if they're sub-humans who have no control over their decisions is a pathetic excuse and will only lead to more people falling into this shyt

Yall know why we rarely see crackheads running around anymore? Because once the word was out people knew better and DECIDED to stop smoking cotdamn crack. The same can happen with this pill and lean shyt but not if yall keep making excuses for it

Shame these nikkas the same way we used to do crackheads, once that shyt stops being cool you'll start seeing people magically discover they have the ability to say no to these drugs, and the whole theory of "they can't help themselves" will go out the window