Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Damn, one of the few youngsters music I actually like these days.

R.I.P

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know much about Satanism at all breh, I stay away from the dark stuff.
Well damn. So you stick with the traditional systems? Because I was told by occultist that satan and god are both part of the subconscious mind or something along those lines they would teach in the mystery school systems and they taught religion to the common man to have them function on a moral level or something.

@SunZoo @Big Morg (killa killa) maybe one of ya'll brothers can answer this question. It's another cat with only 300 or so post that pops up from time that is into this stuff too but I forgot his username.

Why do entertainers who are open satanist often complain about being depressed and being hooked on drugs?

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
RIP that was a young adult ready to do bigger and better things and now they aren't here with us anymore :snoop: :rip:

I hope this death serves as a wake up call to others :francis:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Before you ain't have to worry
What kind of babble is this? If you anti drugs, you gotta be on our Obama 2008 shyt and bus to every city to say that perc abuse is bad?:stopitslime:

You know it. 21 years old and dying blood coming out his mouth. Why you so desperate to defend this?

Talking about drug use is better than your empty "RIP" messages, acting like he died peacefully. Why are ppl so comfortable losing black men? Why not try to avoid this tragedy
True shyt

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He could def freestyle. Just saw that funk freestyle 134. He talked about he couldnt stop with the lean though.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
So is it ok to rap about selling dope and robbing and killing? Sounds like most of ya'll only listen to conscious rap or nikkas like Flo Rida.
He didn't rap about robbing killing or selling just using.His dad died right when he became famous

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Its unfortunate and heart breaking. I didnt even know much about him but im well aware the culture that is being pushed by the system is destroying young lives. Kids dont know better especially when they dont come from strong and structured homes. Its easy to latch on to the wrong things. I have nothing but love for those that fall victim, its honestly the culture and the devil that i hate

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana