Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Musician's been dying from drugs since the music industry began

Jazz players in the 20s were addicted to heroin

The lifestyle of being an entertainer attracts a. Certain kind of person

Y'all nikkas dramatic as fukk blaming music

How many jazz songs in the 20's explicitely telling the public to do some H?:jbhmm:

Cause right now we have an entire subgenre dedicated to getting high.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
At least when Scarface rapped about depression he didn’t dwell on it and didn’t lead a druggie lifestyle like these guys. Drugs+depression=suicide or OD.

At least every popular tv show in the 90s has that drug episode where it showed kids drugs are bad. Seems like the generation (age 25-younger) might not have learned about the effects.

Biggie had some dark depressing rhymes too. Sometimes I wish my mom had a fukking abortion :damn:
Biggie? shyt Pac talked about wanting to blow his brains out and being miserable on earth too. shyt ain't new.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Biggie? shyt Pac talked about wanting to blow his brains out and being miserable on earth too. shyt ain't new.
Youngings really just exposing how much they know about the generations before them.

what they need to do is reach out to the other drug rappers and stop supporting that shyt

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Youngings really just exposing how much they know about the generations before them.

what they need to do is reach out to the other drug rappers and stop supporting that shyt
I bumped depressing music when I was depressed. I didn't become depressed because rappers talked about it. Same with weed, drugs, killing nikkas etc. nikkas act like every rapper be on some Will Smith getting jiggy wit it shyt. Nah, rappers talk about bad shyt, that kids shouldn't do.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
@tuckdog Aye big homie I got a question. Why do entertainers who are open satanist often complain about being depressed and being hooked on drugs? I know your knowledgeable about the occult.

I don’t know much about Satanism at all breh, I stay away from the dark stuff.

Im too p*ssy for that.

I would guess that there’s already some mental health issues present which makes them seek out whatever they can to calm them demons, whether it be new ideologies and/or drugs.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Man gtf with this goofy shyt. How bout being mad at the dude who sold your cousin the pills, or your cousin for taking them before you jump to blaming music

Because the issue ppl fail to realize is, some MFers are just impressionable. The next person might not be as strong as you, or been given the same game you got. Everybody doesn't have that guidance or someone in their ear, to tell em to know better. So then youngins listen to Juice Wrld and get influenced by the BS he spittin, not knowin no better...:scust:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Because the issue ppl fail to realize is, some MFers are just impressionable. The next person might not be as strong as you, or been given the same game you got. Everybody doesn't have that guidance or someone in their ear, to tell em to know better. So then youngins listen to Juice Wrld and get influenced by the BS he spittin, not knowin no better...:scust:
His music clearly states the pitfalls of living his lifestyle

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Bruh, getting on a soap box and casting judgment on an Internet forum ain’t gonna do shyt when it comes to ending gun violence or stopping the opioid epidemic or whatever other societal problem people who talk shyt on message boards pretend like they care about. It’s a combo of people who wanna shock post or old heads using any excuse to shyt on a younger generation of rappers while ignoring all the negative aspects of the artists that they grew up listening too and defending. It’s disingenuous, clout-chasing bullshyt. It’s akin to speaking at your homie’s funeral and giving a eulogy about him being a piece of shyt, or being in a gang or abusing drugs. Then trying to front like that speech is somehow more effective in ending those problems then actually going out into your community or outreach program and putting in REAL work. Talking shyt about a dead person doesn’t do anything to help the situation, it’s just people being a$$holes for the sake of being an a$$hole

What kind of babble is this? If you anti drugs, you gotta be on our Obama 2008 shyt and bus to every city to say that perc abuse is bad?:stopitslime:

You know it. 21 years old and dying blood coming out his mouth. Why you so desperate to defend this?

Talking about drug use is better than your empty "RIP" messages, acting like he died peacefully. Why are ppl so comfortable losing black men? Why not try to avoid this tragedy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh saying what I've been saying for the longest.......

stop posting dusty nikkaz who never left they states lmao

musicians been dying from abusing drugs before rock n roll was invented yet you think its some agenda

the youth been fukking with these pills before juice world that's why he was addicted to him already because his peers been using them that's why he made that trash ass music, in the 90s rappers just rapped about weed because thats the only thing black kids were doing

Three Six Mafia was the first rap group to promote hard drugs in their music, popping pills, syrup which is lean, all these music is rip off of the shyt they was doing when people were calling them wack in the 90s, etc, the beats all evil ass three six sounding you have to be high to hear the frequencies type of music, that's whats been dominating rap for over a decade now that style of music and it comes with the drug use