Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Yes people do choose to be addicts, just like they ultimately choose to refrain from various drugs, crack, cigarettes/cigars, heroin, alcohol, etc if they don't want to continue down a self destructive road.
Facts. The latest fad in public health is supervised injection facilities (sif) to basically give addicts a place to use their drugs

When i read about that i realized this society teuly is a godless demonic society to lie to people and then speed up their death

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
Fewch aint
I know I have a purpose, but I don't see the purpose
They tell me the death of me gon' be the percys
I know they laced pills, I bought them on purpose
Life's unreal when death's uncertain
It's funny how the blessed ones had the most curses
Heart falling to the floor if we lose another person
Take three more, I swear it's worth it
But it ain't no world tour if I'm laying in a hearse

He spoke it into existence

THIS is what these kids sing along to? :hhh:
man fukk outta here :what:

Last edited:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Wow that's terrible news, I didn't listen to much of his music but his career was really taking off

Such a tragic loss

Rest in peace young man

My thoughts and prayers are with his family

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
I won't even front like i care that he passed but i wont diss the dead.
If he was a real person and not an industry agent, then its very sad.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Modern psuedo science doesn't change the fact that to be addicted to a substance you must first choose to consume the substance.
I have a genetic pre-disposition to be addicted to alcohol.
I choose not to drink or take addictive substances because I know, it might not end good for me.
Its the same with any person.
As human beings we have agency, we choose actions we want to take.

You want to make addicts seem as if they are not people and can only ever be addicts because of a flawed incorrect pre-destination fallacy about genetic disposition, ignoring that every individual has a very real choice in all actions they take.

Every addict has a choice, if you are around them enough, former addicts and current ones, you realize the choice they make with every refusal or indulgence.
Poverty doesn't make addicts either, most poor in this country are not addicts, and studies show higher income people have a larger addiction rate to drugs than your lower income people.

All that to say, stop livign in a fantasy world where people have no power or control over their own actions.
If you want to live reckless, own up that you simply want to live reckless, stop blaming "genetics", income, "society" and etc for your own personal failures.
Bruh, I didn’t say half the shyt you’re babbling about, simply painting addicts as all perfectly balanced people who decided to fukk up their lives is stupid.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I think music today is evil. It's almost as if you listening or creating music that isn't positive actually does something to you... listen to what theyre saying in the songs people

frequencies are no different than food or drugs....you take them in, and they affect you exactly how they supposed to affect you.