Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I don't know why people keep saying this type of shyt. Drug addicition is clearly a health issue. I always feel sorry for the addicts I see out in the streets or wherever else. It can be hard to break that habit and you never know why they got into in the first place. You're not going to help the problem by stepping over them and not feeling sympathy. They just need help.
lol, drug addiction is a behavioral issue that negatively effects your health.
Ultimately every addict has to make the choice to stop or the choice to continue.
Ignoring the fact that its a choice, means no one will ever get better, if you are serious about combating the drug problem that impacts the black community, its time to take the white rose colored glasses off and get real.

BeBorn

Westside Chicago 32212
Daps
Reppin
Westside chicago
My pops been snorting dog food for 40+years and still is at 68

I know "functional alcoholics" in they 50s yeah its took its toll but they still here

Plus smokers with 40 year ha its

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
lol, drug addiction is a behavioral issue that negatively effects your health.
Ultimately every addict has to make the choice to stop or the choice to continue.
Ignoring the fact that its a choice, means no one will ever get better, if you are serious about combating the drug problem that impacts the black community, its time to take the white rose colored glasses off and get real.
Addiction goes much further than “choice”. Any first level reading about addiction reveals that some people have a genetic disposition to addiction, thus it’s not easy for them to get and stay clean as someone who doesn’t have that genetic trait. Furthermore a good chunk of addicts are those with other mental illnesses or chemical imbalances (including depression) who self-medicate is which exacerbates addiction. Lastly, poverty is also a big driver to drug use. Every addict isn’t some perfectly balanced healthy person who up and decided to play with drugs.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We've never seen this in hip hop ever...

The amount of Rappers that are the "biggest up and coming" to just die off so young is not a normal thing... XXX, Juicewrld, peep, etc...

And it wont end... Lil Uzi Vert and a bunch of other newer rappers always talk about how they are going to die young....

I dont understand it, but its really manifesting itself....

A lot of demonic energy out there my friend.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Bruh, getting on a soap box and casting judgment on an Internet forum ain’t gonna do shyt when it comes to ending gun violence or stopping the opioid epidemic or whatever other societal problem people who talk shyt on message boards pretend like they care about. It’s a combo of people who wanna shock post or old heads using any excuse to shyt on a younger generation of rappers while ignoring all the negative aspects of the artists that they grew up listening too and defending. It’s disingenuous, clout-chasing bullshyt. It’s akin to speaking at your homie’s funeral and giving a eulogy about him being a piece of shyt, or being in a gang or abusing drugs. Then trying to front like that speech is somehow more effective in ending those problems then actually going out into your community or outreach program and putting in REAL work. Talking shyt about a dead person doesn’t do anything to help the situation, it’s just people being a$$holes for the sake of being an a$$hole

fukk clout, fukk an internet forum,

i'm simply having a conversation, to me all I see from these dudes is heavy drug use and songs about how high and depressed they are. they are glorifying some shyt that is fatal to your health, but im wrong for saying maybe these dudes should'nt try to emulate early 2000's lil wayne and future.. Im not saying the blame falls solely on him but people in here acting like no one is allowed to point out the fact that all the young rappers to die are praising being addicted to pills is not helping.

We lost a young black man... why shouldnt we talk about how he could've avoided his death? What directly caused it?

And honestly that's a good debate to have

Digging your head into the ground wont do nothing

exactly, we are supposed to just ignore all the obvious reasons that lead to this and just type RIP and fake care then move on..

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
We've never seen this in hip hop ever...

The amount of Rappers that are the "biggest up and coming" to just die off so young is not a normal thing... XXX, Juicewrld, peep, etc...

And it wont end... Lil Uzi Vert and a bunch of other newer rappers always talk about how they are going to die young....

I dont understand it, but its really manifesting itself....

that list of “biggest and up and coming” :scust:

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

"What's the 27 Club?
We ain't making it past 21
I been going through paranoia
So I always gotta keep a gun
Damn, that's the world we live in now
Yeah, hold on, just hear me out
They tell me I'ma be a legend
I don't want that title now
'Cause all the legends seem to die out
What the fukk is this 'bout?"

This verse gonna hit different now

:mjcry: RIP

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP. Crazy how I was in barnes and noble yesterday and I see dudes face on the xxl magazine. Never listened to dudes music though

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Addiction goes much further than “choice”. Any first level reading about addiction reveals that some people have a genetic disposition to addiction, thus it’s not easy for them to get and stay clean as someone who doesn’t have that genetic trait. Furthermore a good chunk of addicts are those with other mental illnesses or chemical imbalances (including depression) who self-medicate is which exacerbates addiction. Lastly, poverty is also a big driver to drug use. Every addict isn’t some perfectly balanced healthy person who up and decided to play with drugs.
Modern psuedo science doesn't change the fact that to be addicted to a substance you must first choose to consume the substance.
I have a genetic pre-disposition to be addicted to alcohol.
I choose not to drink or take addictive substances because I know, it might not end good for me.
Its the same with any person.
As human beings we have agency, we choose actions we want to take.

You want to make addicts seem as if they are not people and can only ever be addicts because of a flawed incorrect pre-destination fallacy about genetic disposition, ignoring that every individual has a very real choice in all actions they take.

Every addict has a choice, if you are around them enough, former addicts and current ones, you realize the choice they make with every refusal or indulgence.
Poverty doesn't make addicts either, most poor in this country are not addicts, and studies show higher income people have a larger addiction rate to drugs than your lower income people.

All that to say, stop livign in a fantasy world where people have no power or control over their own actions.
If you want to live reckless, own up that you simply want to live reckless, stop blaming "genetics", income, "society" and etc for your own personal failures.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
people dont CHOOSE to be addicts, he was a young and had "demons"...... RIP to this young talented man
Yes people do choose to be addicts, just like they ultimately choose to refrain from various drugs, crack, cigarettes/cigars, heroin, alcohol, etc if they don't want to continue down a self destructive road.