Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Man gtf with this goofy shyt. How bout being mad at the dude who sold your cousin the pills, or your cousin for taking them before you jump to blaming music
Im mad at all of em genius. I always say my cousin was dumbass for doing the shyt

And the dude who sold em got handled by his friends

The dealer wouldn't of had those drugs to offer in the first place if they weren't made popular by the music and my cousin wouldn't have gone seeking them if they weren't being made popular, teenagers are impressionable and their brains aren't fully functional yet.

People already posted the story of Future apologizing to this kid for introducing him to lean....is Future goofy for saying that? He obviously knows the role he played in it.

Yall can ignore the trickle down effect if you want to let's see how understanding you are about it when you lose people to this silly shyt :martin: i'll be front row at the funeral callin you goofy for being upset

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
If this was the 90s some of y’all would be in RIP Biggie and Pac threads talking about “one less rapper glorifying violence. Dude got what was coming to him.”

What’s so difficult about saying RIP or just keeping it moving?

We lost a young black man... why shouldnt we talk about how he could've avoided his death? What directly caused it? Dude saying shyt like "death of me gonna be the percs"

And honestly that's a good debate to have

Digging your head into the ground wont do nothing

Last edited:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
I mean my first instinct is to say drugs but these seizures can hit you of nowhere. shyts no joke :francis:

Im epileptic fam. Never done any drugs in my life. Most seizures are due to dehydration and lack of sleep. People have to take care of themselves.

Better diet and rest is essential in preventing having a seizure and of course medication.

RIP to the young man

Spade281

Pro
Daps
I feel for his family, but I have no sympathy for a drug addict that kills himself.
I don't know why people keep saying this type of shyt. Drug addicition is clearly a health issue. I always feel sorry for the addicts I see out in the streets or wherever else. It can be hard to break that habit and you never know why they got into in the first place. You're not going to help the problem by stepping over them and not feeling sympathy. They just need help.