Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sip cough syrup and take pills like you are battling the flu, and wonder why you are having seizures at 21 years old.. Look pac and Big lived a crazy life by 25, Pac couldnt stop talking shyt and big was in the wrong place at the wrong time. You can blame them partly for their deaths just like you can blame these junkies for dying so young.. Its a trend and it we need to speak out against the glorifying of these dudes living such a unhealthy lifestyle. @Drew Wonder

Bruh, getting on a soap box and casting judgment on an Internet forum ain’t gonna do shyt when it comes to ending gun violence or stopping the opioid epidemic or whatever other societal problem people who talk shyt on message boards pretend like they care about. It’s a combo of people who wanna shock post or old heads using any excuse to shyt on a younger generation of rappers while ignoring all the negative aspects of the artists that they grew up listening too and defending. It’s disingenuous, clout-chasing bullshyt. It’s akin to speaking at your homie’s funeral and giving a eulogy about him being a piece of shyt, or being in a gang or abusing drugs. Then trying to front like that speech is somehow more effective in ending those problems then actually going out into your community or outreach program and putting in REAL work. Talking shyt about a dead person doesn’t do anything to help the situation, it’s just people being a$$holes for the sake of being an a$$hole

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Bruh just thought that the same thing to myself before seeing this post. It’s true man the pills and lean have a firm hold on a whole generation of homies
Yup. Coast to coast, ghetto to ghetto the teens and young men are doing pills and lean in this generation.

It should honestly be protested and spoken on at large but is going ignored.

The opioid and pill epidemic is not only cacs.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Damn, wasn’t much of a fan but this shyt is sad as fukk. I will never understand why weed and alcohol isn’t “good” enough for people. I guess it’s just not in me to take all that other bullshyt.
Same way weed and alcohol is good enough for you sobriety is good enough for someone else
Everyone ain’t the same

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
At least when Scarface rapped about depression he didn’t dwell on it and didn’t lead a druggie lifestyle like these guys. Drugs+depression=suicide or OD.

At least every popular tv show in the 90s has that drug episode where it showed kids drugs are bad. Seems like the generation (age 25-younger) might not have learned about the effects.

Biggie had some dark depressing rhymes too. Sometimes I wish my mom had a fukking abortion :damn:

I disagree with you on Face. He did lead a druggie lifestyle and did dwell in it for years.

GASign

All Star
Daps
RIP to dude.

Wasn't a fan, but that's tragic to hear.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Everybody blaming drugs but the cause of death didn't even come out yet

:laff:
Um, when you got someone rapping about how they take xannies and a well known issue with benzo addiction is that it can cause seizures if you try to go cold turkey/don’t keep it in your system, not sure how it’s laughable that people put two and two together
That sounds like something I'd say. Acid or Mushrooms literally aren't harmful to you at all.

These young cats gotta get off the internet and go outside. Nothing cool about being fukked up all day everyday.
thats actually not true, those trips can cause a psychotic break especially for those with a genetic predisposition to mental illness.

My issue with these kids and drugs is they literally don’t take time to understand how they affect the body. I guess I always been a nerd so the drugs I decided to do, I researched to understand how they cause their high, how addictive they are, and how they affect the body long term. Kids got all the fukking information possible at their fingertips and don’t take a moment to understand this shyt, especially the ones that cause physical addiction, even if you mentally are good and not wanting to get high, you’ve fukked up the chemical balance in your body and can’t just stop taking certain drugs. And before y’all get at me on they’re kids, fukk that, I had DARE in second grade and think that’s literally the program that made realize there are drugs that are ok to take and some you just don’t mess with (didn’t deter drug use altogether), they got the same info just from different sources