Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
@tuckdog Aye big homie I got a question. Why do entertainers who are open satanist often complain about being depressed and being hooked on drugs? I know your knowledgeable about the occult.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

They’re starting already :huhldup:
ogojdSx.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The Sackler family, who are responsible for OxyContin, just had their names stripped from the Tufts University School of Medicine.

I read up on the Sackler's, not bad people from the little bit I could find. Jewish family from Europe and three of the sons would go on to fight for the racial integration of the blood bank. With that particular lineage and history of course white people would blame that family for it's drugged out, stupid children. Personally I'd blame the physicians for over-prescribing the stuff and the parents for not being more mindful of the bullshyt their children are into but you know....that would require some accountability. And why the hell are the suing the family and not the company directly? Doesn't make sense. But hey, the white youth were put in peril by a scary Jewish family so it doesn't have to, right? Big Pharma has been engaged in some nefarious schemes for decades but the OPIOID CRISIS, well that's a bridge TOO far.

Edit - They are going after the company and the family. Or they want to. Crazy shyt. I don't have any fukks to give about the opioid crisis. America needs to keep that same 80s Crack Epidemic energy.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Sip cough syrup and take pills like you are battling the flu, and wonder why you are having seizures at 21 years old.. Look pac and Big lived a crazy life by 25, Pac couldnt stop talking shyt and big was in the wrong place at the wrong time. You can blame them partly for their deaths just like you can blame these junkies for dying so young.. Its a trend and it we need to speak out against the glorifying of these dudes living such a unhealthy lifestyle. @Drew Wonder

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I read up on the Sackler's, not bad people from the little bit I could find. Jewish family from Europe and three of the sons would go on to fight for the racial integration of the blood bank. With that particular lineage and history of course white people would blame that family for it's drugged out, stupid children. Personally I'd blame the physicians for over-prescribing the stuff and the parents for not being more mindful of the bullshyt their children are into but you know....that would require some accountability. And why the hell are the suing the family and not the company directly? Doesn't make sense. But hey, the white youth were put in peril by a scary Jewish family so it doesn't have to, right? Big Pharma has been engaged in some nefarious schemes for decades but the OPIOID CRISIS, well that's a bridge TOO far.
I think Perdue Pharma went bankrupt in 15 due to lawsuits so now people are coming for the family who was the main benefactors from the company

I agree the doctors are to blame too. And somehow I don’t think it’s going to get any better with people being able to prescribe you via internet.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
That sounds like something I'd say. Acid or Mushrooms literally aren't harmful to you at all.

These young cats gotta get off the internet and go outside. Nothing cool about being fukked up all day everyday.
I know a few people who had dramatic personality changes (not in the good way) from bad shrooms and acid trips.

So it might not kill you, but it can fukk you up for life.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Sip cough syrup and take pills like you are battling the flu, and wonder why you are having seizures at 21 years old.. Look pac and Big lived a crazy life by 25, Pac couldnt stop talking shyt and big was in the wrong place at the wrong time. You can blame them partly for their deaths just like you can blame these junkies for dying so young.. Its a trend and it we need to speak out against the glorifying of these dudes living such a unhealthy lifestyle. @Drew Wonder
Wish I could neg you lame speaking ill of a dead man:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Understood but was they glorifying it?

I thought that’s what the discussion was about

I was a cash money fan in the late nineties and I don’t remember them rapping about using dope
BG kinda glorified from time to time especially on UNLV pocket full of furl.

But I agree the glorification of drugs in the last 5 years is insanity