Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
We've never seen this in hip hop ever...

The amount of Rappers that are the "biggest up and coming" to just die off so young is not a normal thing... XXX, Juicewrld, peep, etc...

And it wont end... Lil Uzi Vert and a bunch of other newer rappers always talk about how they are going to die young....

I dont understand it, but its really manifesting itself....

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
it’s drugs and living a fast life in x’s case. they all talked about how much they wanted to die. when you keep asking for something god might eventually give it to you.

Yeah, I think music today is evil. It's almost as if you listening or creating music that isn't positive actually does something to you... listen to what theyre saying in the songs people

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH
Damn, wasn’t much of a fan but this shyt is sad as fukk. I will never understand why weed and alcohol isn’t “good” enough for people. I guess it’s just not in me to take all that other bullshyt.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Sad, I have heard of so many 17-21 year olds dying because of pills. I also know few who now suffer from random seizures. It’s scary out there

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
a goofy

it seems like nikkas are making depression seem cool
At least when Scarface rapped about depression he didn’t dwell on it and didn’t lead a druggie lifestyle like these guys. Drugs+depression=suicide or OD.

At least every popular tv show in the 90s has that drug episode where it showed kids drugs are bad. Seems like the generation (age 25-younger) might not have learned about the effects.

Biggie had some dark depressing rhymes too. Sometimes I wish my mom had a fukking abortion :damn: