Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Drugs? Lean?
I immediately wanted to say that too but I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt, :lupe:
I had a co-worker a few years ago who had a seizure and died from the fall ( he broke his neck), so this rapper may have hit his head hard if he was bleeding etc.

Hopefully its just a medical issue and he didnt make choices that cut his own life short.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Obviously, you're a fan given this nonsensical and emotional response.

Dude was a proud junkie that knew death was over the horizon yet was shamelessly promoting that shyt to his fanbase.

Weed ain't enough now this next gen want their young impressionable audience to hop on opoids, lean, percs, pills, coke etc like them.

No sympathy here. :yeshrug:
Nipsey was from the notorious 60s and promoted the bullshyt in his music. Straight gang banging killers but you had no problem showing fake love like many others with that tho....

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Its a release bro, while youre partaking in whatever your vice is it is numbing and silencing whatever is going on mentally with someone, this is why I always empathize with people on things, I just hope that they can find a more effective way to cope with their shyt. From like 16 to 23 I was an alcoholic and a weedhead heavy heavy heavy, arrested 14 times, all types of shyt, because of my childhood and those feelings that were still in there, them vices make you forget that shyt. Luckily I got heavy into boxing and fitness and that became my new vice (people underrate the power of exercise), but yeah, people partake in that toxic shyt just searching for happiness bro, its unfortunate. RIP to that young man, sad man
nah the majority of ya'll just think its cool to do drugs and these kids don't know that they are drinking heroin and become fiends. ain't got shyt to do with finding happiness.
tired of hearing that same ol emo shyt excuse. if anything the drugs turn them into emos

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
damn, r.i.p. same age as me!! that’s so young.

lil peep is gone, xxx is gone, juicewrld is gone... they all made similar kids of music i know they’re fans are really going through it

Seems like this isn't a coincidence

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
There was a thread on this board a few months ago about acid and it was 90% posters glorifying using the shyt. Like "I haven't done it in 2 months but will again soon. So excited!" I was like :dahell:
That sounds like something I'd say. Acid or Mushrooms literally aren't harmful to you at all.

These young cats gotta get off the internet and go outside. Nothing cool about being fukked up all day everyday.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Listening to his music, which seemed to be 80% about pills, death and other shyt. This generation of hip hop and connection to prescription medicine has to be addressed. I never recalled this many of rappers and youngsters in general dropping before they turned 25 off drugs.

I used to be addicted to Xanax and eventually started drinking lean. You’d be very hard pressed to walk in brooklyn or the Bronx in the 2000s and find nikkas selling those kind of drugs. I remember in the mid 2000s smoking with my friend and his homies and asked did they have xans. They looked at me like:dwillhuh: hell even lean was seen as only a “down south” thing during lil wayne’s prime although the rest of the country was intrigued by the white cups. Nowadays xans and Percs all over the damn place in the hood along with Codiene