Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
If this was the 90s some of y’all would be in RIP Biggie and Pac threads talking about “one less rapper glorifying violence. Dude got what was coming to him.”

What’s so difficult about saying RIP or just keeping it moving?

There was a time when message boards didnt attract so many bitter sociopaths, Maybe annoying stans and gay trolls here and there, But overall Forums had a barbershop feel to it.

I think alot of this type of dishonorable shyt started when these generation fruit nikkas came of age and started discovering message boards, So many forums started tightly regulating their open registration around 2010 - 2012 because fukk nikkas was pouring in from other dark corners of the internet.

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
damn, r.i.p. same age as me!! that’s so young.

lil peep is gone, xxx is gone, juicewrld is gone... they all made similar kids of music i know they’re fans are really going through it

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a time when message boards didnt attract so many bitter sociopaths, Maybe annoying stans and gay trolls here and there, But overall Forums had a barbershop feel to it.

I think alot of this type of dishonorable shyt started when these generation fruit nikkas came of age and started discovering message boards, So many forums started tightly regulating their open registration around 2010 - 2012 because fukk nikkas was pouring in from other dark corners of the internet.

I think you’re partially right, but I also think it’s a lot of older heads who don’t relate to the newer artists so they’re turning into grumpy old men looking down on today’s artists while ironically making some of the same critiques and arguments their parents made about the rappers they loved

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just woke up and saw a friend post this on IG.

R.i.p

He was a good artist