Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Stay off these liquid opioids kids. People were clowning buddy for looking so flabby in that video and now he’s dead. RIP

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Was with you till the vape part. Vaping ain’t victimless either and safe. If you think it is then you have a lot to learn.

so please enlighten me

I already explained what I believed to be the problem with vaping and it isn’t the actual vaping but what the thc oil is being cut with by bootleggers

if you have other information please share

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, just thought about the high altitude shyt. Same with Prince too. Right before he died from his OD, his plane did an emergency landing because he was sick.

Just did a string if festival dates in Australia , just was getting back in the countey this week I believe

Seizures don't really cause you to die. only like 1/1000 seizures related to epilepsy actually cause death. It was his birthday on the 2nd. Dude mostly likely been turning up going crazy all week.

Facts for it from first hand ..partner who booked him for party on the friday night

Said it was a train wreck of a night and a disaster

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Opioids affect all cultures. What, you want white people to overdose? Scary.

Also grunge doesn't exist. Nirvana was punk rock. The rest was alternative.

I released an album in Aug with the Fentanyl package on the album cover (top left) to bring awareness to the opioid crisis.

IMG-20191205-074118-274.jpg

And rhymed "New rappers want to take over the whole shyt/then overdose on xanies like Ana Nicole Smith!"

Why reference a 90s playmate who overdosed? Cause it happened in the 80s, 90s, 2000s.

I say it here

Now my bad if it looks like I'm trying to promote my album off someone's death. R.i.p Juiceworld. But the xanies and hard opiates in hip hop were so much I rhymed against them.

I was so angry at those drugs being rhymed about - I worked on lyrics, went to the studio, recorded them and even drew the Fentanyl package on the actual album art - all that took time and effort to speak and take a stand against hard opiates in hip hop. I tried to warm everyone from the dangers of Xanax and lean.

Lean, alcohol, cocaine, all that is killing off artists.

Rest in peace to Juice World and fukk any rapper glorifying lean, xanies, alcohol and cocaine.

I don't support rappers talking about lean, xanies, coke - fukk all that shyt.

Rappers should follow what Kanye is doing rapping about God, family and being an example for it.

Or rhyme about health, mental health, healthy relationships, making money, education, spirituality, dope cribs etc.

Once again shout out Ice T, Jay Z, Eminem who is sober, Kanye, Ice Cube. Those are the greats to follow.

Juiceworld was on the big-time Astroworld, signed a million dollar deal.

Who knows if it is drugs but seizures happen off lean overdosed and you guys are saying he did reference lean and codeine.

R.I.P and be careful.

This nikka promoting his album:mjlol:

No bruh:mjlol:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
It’s funny, seeing all these comments about the bad influence of rap on our youth- but when @PhonZhi used to make threads saying the same exact thing- you sheltered internet f*cking dweebs would rush in and neg him to oblivion while doing Olympic level mental gymnastics to come up with reasons for how wrong he is.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Them Wu-Tang nikkas was smoking angel dust

The Screw Tapes was coming out back then putting lean on the map

Cash Money artists was on heroin
Understood but was they glorifying it?

I thought that’s what the discussion was about

I was a cash money fan in the late nineties and I don’t remember them rapping about using dope

Crumple

All Star
Daps
And again my bad for my post about working anti opioids in my music.

I do see people disrespecting him here. Calling him a friend etc. I never said anything like that and actually want addicts to quit.

I do stand by my work because when my album dropped in Aug - my intentions were good!

Others STILL promoted opioid use, I spoke against it and worked hard to implement that in my art because I want it out of the culture. For that I'm proud of what I did.

Rest in peace to Juice World and in this era I hope we leave opioids behind us all.

Bless ♥️

Fly

Superstar
Daps
Breh. Stop defending the nonsense. If these dude lyrics :francis:

Smoke with me, drink with me
fukked up liver with some bad kidneys
Lean with me, pop with me
Get high with me if you rock with me
Smoke with me, drink with me
fukked up liver with some bad kidneys

He knew the effects of the shyt he was putting into his body. This ain't the 70s. nikkas have the internet in they pocket with access to all the info in the world.

Dude was steady on some dumb shyt.

Lupe tried to tell you nikkas

That hook is actually him mocking excessive drug abuse and the culture surrounding it

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
It seems that the some of the most talented artist regardless of any genre always have some shyt going on in their personal lives. Shyt is sad man.

There has to be a link between drugs & mental health with creativity.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strictly from a music standpoint I liked him much better than XXX.

It's a fukked up situation, but I hope that he got to enjoy his 1 to 1.5 years on top.

Rest in Peace to him.
Condolences go out to the loved ones he left behind.