Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nah you have to. Michael and Prince got on that shyt because of injury and didn’t glorify it. Juice admittedly said he got on it because of Future. Because of this new hip hop culture. I’m sick of it. I got a 15 year old brother who lives and breathes this new mumble rap culture and I talk to him heavy about the lean and the pills. There’s a rapper named young xan for gods sake. This is crazy. I’m from the 90s. We all knew DMX had problems but he never glorified it and made it cool. He spoke about how it destroyed his life.

RIP to the boy again. But we gotta cut out this drug culture. shyt. When I was coming up the only ones who did pills was the gay white boys in the club. When did this become hip hop?
There was a thread on this board a few months ago about acid and it was 90% posters glorifying using the shyt. Like "I haven't done it in 2 months but will again soon. So excited!" I was like :dahell:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
For all the people who think the media youth consume for probably 4+ hours minimum per day has no influence on their behavior.
We have to remember we’re a stronger generation mentally these young bloods these days succumb to anything due to peer pressure or media entertainment. I know after the cocaine 80s era folks went :hubie: I’m good with drugs

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hiu
I know I have a purpose, but I don't see the purpose
They tell me the death of me gon' be the percys
I know they laced pills, I bought them on purpose
Life's unreal when death's uncertain
It's funny how the blessed ones had the most curses
Heart falling to the floor if we lose another person
Take three more, I swear it's worth it
But it ain't no world tour if I'm laying in a hearse

He spoke it into existence
Which song

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Future has influenced an entire generation to sip lean and take pills :snoop:

Bruh just thought that the same thing to myself before seeing this post. It’s true man the pills and lean have a firm hold on a whole generation of homies

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It’s funny, seeing all these comments about the bad influence of rap on our youth- but when @PhonZhi used to make threads saying the same exact thing- you sheltered internet f*cking dweebs would rush in and neg him to oblivion while doing Olympic level mental gymnastics to come up with reasons for how wrong he is.
Because dude was a whole hypocrite :russ:
One minute he is talking all that righteousness..
Next he was outchea dogging women out:mjlol:
Act like drug use hasn’t been glorified in music for ages:mjgrin:
Get them daps folk..
I already see @śïñe•qúå_nøn helped you out:mjgrin:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
:mjcry: only 21....

Kids need to realize that growing old is cool, this whole YOLO, popping pills, lean shyt this last decade is sickening and the artists and more importantly labels who continue to propegate it should be ashamed of themselves :pacspit:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a thread on this board a few months ago about acid and it was 90% posters glorifying using the shyt. Like "I haven't done it in 2 months but will again soon. So excited!" I was like :dahell:
Acid isnt a dangerous drug by any stretch of the imagination. You cant compare to pills and other shyt. Nobody has died from that. Pills are the issue, whether opiates or xanax.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Wayne really made the double cup a part of the image/culture in 07. The power of him auto tuning "me and my drank" is still felt today

Three Six Mafia had a hit with "Sipping On Some Sizzurp" back in 2000 feat UGK...people been on Lean in hip hop since the early 2000s at VERY latest.

I remember BG had a song called "Hennessy & Xtc" off of Checkmate back in 2000 also.

Hip Hop been on lean & pills since 2000...and Texas been on that swag since forever