Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Nah nikkas really was fiends back then too
Yeah they was smoking woolies but I’m not sure if it was glorified or romanticized in music

from what I remember Raekwon(?) was like the first rapper I remember that spoke about that shyt explicitly

“used to fein for cracks and weed...the combination made my eyes bleed”

I know Sadat x has admitted to smoking woolies back in the days but I’m not sure if he was talking about it in his music

when pac said in a interview you that you best believe that some of your older family members have smoked crack he wasn’t lying lol

shyt wasn’t vilified at first so a lot of people experimented with that shyt

but I remember people like rob base talking about “don’t smoke buddha can’t stand cest” in their songs

that’s what I was referring to

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
cats have to acknowledge that a lot of people are very impressionable. that goes for kids and adults. eventhough some of us can say "so and so never made me want to do ...." there's a lot of people that try something they might not have because they hear or see someone else doing it or talking about it.

it's not only the artists and parents, and the system that deserves blame. the whole music industry is partly responsible. from the execs to the producers to the djs to the station managers. they're only in it for money and dont care about repercussions and consequences of promoting or supporting negativity.

too many wake up calls happening and not enough people taking heed or taking action.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
For people saying just smoke weed

Smoking weed isn’t healthy either lol

that shyt will most likely ruin your diet and smoking anything isn’t good for your respiratory and cardiovascular systems

I have two uncles who been smoking weed all their lives and both had to have open heart surgery in their early 50s

pretty sure if they wasn’t smokers that wouldn’t be the case

can’t wait till they legalize this shyt so I can just vape regulated thc oil or whatever

Was with you till the vape part. Vaping ain’t victimless either and safe. If you think it is then you have a lot to learn.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
3 6 was definitely rapping about that.... like in the 90s
Don’t forget their hero Eminem. You blame Future while ignoring the guy who had a fukking Vicodin pill on the first album design
eminem-the-slim-shady-lp-4-cd.jpg

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Not even in a judgmental way but out of genuine concern it made me sad when the codiene/drug culture became the “it” thing because there’s only one way that shyt ends.

Rap has been going thru it’s own punk/grunge/emo phase for a bit
(The way cats dress, the subject matter, vices etc)

I just hope this period passes with as minimal of damage as possible because them opioids and shyt ain’t for recreation at all. Combine that shyt with having to be ON all the time with social media etc you can easily see how these kids get snatched up in vices

RIP

checking out at 21 just ain’t right. You’re barely outta the first quarter at that point

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah not really

80s rappers even vilified weed smoking iirc
You recalling wrong or you're lying

These nikkas didnt make this because they were tooting so fukking much???

nikkas love talking that "we was the hustlers" bullshyt standing on the lyrics of nikkas that was LYING. The same lying that influenced future generations to run out and do the shyt the rappers was lying about

nikkas telling the most fantastical coke tales while smoking DUST

Y'all nikkas transparent as fukk

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Opioids affect all cultures. What, you want white people to overdose? Scary.

Also grunge doesn't exist. Nirvana was punk rock. The rest was alternative.

I released an album in Aug with the Fentanyl package on the album cover (top left) to bring awareness to the opioid crisis.

IMG-20191205-074118-274.jpg

And rhymed "New rappers want to take over the whole shyt/then overdose on xanies like Ana Nicole Smith!"

Why reference a 90s playmate who overdosed? Cause it happened in the 80s, 90s, 2000s.

I say it here

Now my bad if it looks like I'm trying to promote my album off someone's death. R.i.p Juiceworld. But the xanies and hard opiates in hip hop were so much I rhymed against them.

I was so angry at those drugs being rhymed about - I worked onyrics, went to the studio, recorded them and even drew the Fentanyl package on the actual album art - all that took time and effort to speak and take a stand against hard opiates in hip hop.

Lean, alcohol, cocaine, all that is killing off artists.

Rest in peace to Juice World and fukk any rapper glorifying lean, xanies, alcohol and cocaine.

I don't support rappers talking about lean, xanies, coke - fukk all that shyt.

Rappers should follow what Kanye is doing rapping about God, family and being an example for it.

Or rhyme about health, mental health, healthy relationships, making money, education, spirituality, dope cribs etc.

Once again shout out Ice T, Jay Z, Emi rm who is sober, Kanye, Ice Cube. Those are the greats to follow.

Juiceworld was on the big-time Astroworld, signed a million dollar deal.

Who knows if it is drugs but seizures happen off lean overdosed and you guys are saying he did reference lean and codeine.

R.I.P and be careful.

Get all the way the fukk outta here with this bullshyt

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yeah they was smoking woolies but I’m not sure if it was glorified or romanticized in music

from what I remember Raekwon(?) was like the first rapper I remember that spoke about that shyt explicitly

“used to fein for cracks and weed...the combination made my eyes bleed”

I know Sadat x has admitted to smoking woolies back in the days but I’m not sure if he was talking about it in his music

when pac said in a interview you that you best believe that some of your older family members have smoked crack he wasn’t lying lol

shyt wasn’t vilified at first so a lot of people experimented with that shyt

but I remember people like rob base talking about “don’t smoke buddha can’t stand cest” in their songs

that’s what I was referring to
Them Wu-Tang nikkas was smoking angel dust

The Screw Tapes was coming out back then putting lean on the map

Cash Money artists was on heroin

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Didn't like his music but R.I.P.
Seemed like he had a bright future as an artist :francis:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Agree!

Kids having seizures at 21 was unheard of in my day. I'm not feeling sorry for no junkie. The people around him saw the money this kid was gonna bring in. They should have stepped in and helped him.
That's what I'm saying ....I'm not trying to glorify hustling or the hood but nikkaz ain't say rip to random junkies unless it was fam member or something even that it is what it is ........I'm not feeling sorry for this nikka