Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
You recalling wrong or you're lying

These nikkas didnt make this because they were tooting so fukking much???

nikkas love talking that "we was the hustlers" bullshyt standing on the lyrics of nikkas that was LYING. The same lying that influenced future generations to run out and do the shyt the rappers was lying about

nikkas telling the most fantastical coke tales while smoking DUST

Y'all nikkas transparent as fukk

Relax bro I’m just speaking on what I remember and already gave an example of why I remember it that way

I think special ed had some anti weed lyrics in his songs too iirc

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
These new nikkas dropping like flies smh

they are not built for their own damn era, which is ironic.

Cats literally look like fukkin rag dolls and taking shyt full of chemicals they can’t even pronounce. Meanwhile, the original poster boy for that lifestyle, Wayne, already damn near bodied himself off that shyt while the successor poster boy (Future) was top scared to even admit he wasn’t using anymore because his fanbase would clown him.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't even fukk with his music like that, but this is sad.

I really don't know what it's going to take for these young folks out here to stop fukking with the opioids like that. We've got more than enough proof at this point that this shyt is nothing to fukk around with.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
nikka it was a whole slew of rappers in the 90s smoking rocks. Even more doing harder other drugs. Wu Tang regularly rapped about smoking primos, Russell Simmons used to smoke angeldust, DMX, Mary j bilge scarfacing cocaine, 3 6 mafia, I could keep going
shyt you proving my overall point more LOL

I stand corrected