Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
RIP young brother. I mentor two young brother that use percs and Ive been trying to talk to them for now years... I sent them this early this am. Aint no future in it to any of the young brothers / sisters on here. Dont even try it. Find your happiness in something else

Of course there isn’t a future in that shyt. These brehs see a pill and look at it like a baby aspirin or some shyt and then mix it with other pills plus drank and their frail asses can’t handle it.

they feel like since it isn’t crack, meth or heroin then they are exempt from being junkies. Nothing fly about being a bony ass popper with dreds, extra skinny jeans and face tats while walking around like a zombie. Cats never learn and feel like it can’t happen to them. Meanwhile they listen to Fredo, Juice and lord knows who else and all of these dudes didn’t see 30 because of pills and lean.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He literally just turned 21 last week. Smh. Please to anyone leave that drug shyt alone.

Daps
Wayne really made the double cup a part of the image/culture in 07. The power of him auto tuning "me and my drank" is still felt today
He really influenced this era more than anyone else. All these young artists coming up looked up to him.
I’d love to see a case study on how different this era of music would’ve been if Lupe was able to properly get promoted by the label and given the recognition he deserved when he was the best rapper in that era

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
Back in the days we was the hustlers now these rap nikkaz y'all listen to are the fiends

I don't say rip to addicts

Agree!

Kids having seizures at 21 was unheard of in my day. I'm not feeling sorry for no junkie. The people around him saw the money this kid was gonna bring in. They should have stepped in and helped him.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

Sad day breeh was hella talented ..
:snoop:
RIp to mike p .. and pete and the rest of the team.over there ..

21 is just:stopitslime:

Industry has to shine more light on those who r kickin the habit:hubie:coz if my reports from the club , Juice was @ the other week , are true :francis:

Last edited:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Isnt that because people are cutting the thc oil with other shyt (vitamin e oil I think?) and that’s what’s damaging people’s lungs?

I don’t think it’s the vaping that’s the problem
yea it is

people read the news and run with the headlines

most people dont even bother doing research on the shyt they speak about

media is becoming more and more dangerous

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will Juice's family be able to sue the opiod manufacturers or is that only for cacs?

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Didn't know his music

Didn't know him as a person

But this is what I do know...

21 is WAAAYYYYYY too young to die for anybody. And this is what has me fukked up about it.

R.I.P. to the young brotha