Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
RIP to the young man I was really fukked with his latest album and the tape with Future. Dude had a lot of promise.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t see why anyone who wants to live a decent life would drank that shyt.

Its a release bro, while youre partaking in whatever your vice is it is numbing and silencing whatever is going on mentally with someone, this is why I always empathize with people on things, I just hope that they can find a more effective way to cope with their shyt. From like 16 to 23 I was an alcoholic and a weedhead heavy heavy heavy, arrested 14 times, all types of shyt, because of my childhood and those feelings that were still in there, them vices make you forget that shyt. Luckily I got heavy into boxing and fitness and that became my new vice (people underrate the power of exercise), but yeah, people partake in that toxic shyt just searching for happiness bro, its unfortunate. RIP to that young man, sad man

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
One less degenerate promoting drug use to black youth.

My 12 year old brother was signing this trash. :what:

this post is harsh. it’s crazy that it’s cool to be a dope fiend now though. That used to be some loser shyt in the black community

rip. Young bruh was talented

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
21 is far too young to even be addicted or experimenting with lean or pills let alone die from it.

The youth really need to start taking better care of themselves.