Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Future gotta take the hit for this.

He's my favorite rapper, but damn...this is a direct "you caused this by the shyt you were selling to the public" moment fr.

Maybe only time in hip hop history it's ever been so obvious that saying something & promoting directly led to the death of someone promising
You doing too much

Juice promoted that shyt too

He ain't no different lol

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Damn shame....crazy part is in a few months a new rapper gonna pop up promoting the same shyt. And this situation will be forgotten.

RIP to breh ...

The promotion of pills/lean needs to be addressed right when someone passes. What typically happens is we spend time mourning & it's on to the next without addressing the issue .

I always thought it was weird how Juice Wrld blew up a month after xxxtentacions death .....now he's gone too :hubie:

I'm guessing someones going to pop up next month :francis:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Legendary Producer Lex Luger said when he quit he had to be check into a clinic.

He just said it all right here - cats don't do needles and snort bc like he said that shyt is scary, but pills and drinking lean looks and seems safer.

It's no use in telling people what not to do out here, they're gonna do it anyway :manny:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aw damn. He and Future dropped one of my favorite songs of 2018

Factsssss. I ain’t gon cap, at first I was like WHO THE fukk IS THIS nikka??? And why the fukk future doing a project w him :scust: But then I heard the music...I played that album non stop for at least 2 months. I been a fan of Lil bro ever since.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I’m not gonna judge the youth or hip hop.

Same shyt took out Prince and Michael and they were in their 50s.

It doesn’t have to be normalized, unfortunately it’s already normal.
Nah you have to. Michael and Prince got on that shyt because of injury and didn’t glorify it. Juice admittedly said he got on it because of Future. Because of this new hip hop culture. I’m sick of it. I got a 15 year old brother who lives and breathes this new mumble rap culture and I talk to him heavy about the lean and the pills. There’s a rapper named young xan for gods sake. This is crazy. I’m from the 90s. We all knew DMX had problems but he never glorified it and made it cool. He spoke about how it destroyed his life.

RIP to the boy again. But we gotta cut out this drug culture. shyt. When I was coming up the only ones who did pills was the gay white boys in the club. When did this become hip hop?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
He doesn't:dahell:

Last song he made about Lean was in 2017 :manny:

Since he stopped sipping himself, he stopped rapping about it :yeshrug:
when did he start? :dry:

Future a fukk boi for real.

Memo to the youth: STOP SELF-MEDICATING! Artists can spill their guts on wax but can't do it to a therapist or doctor. Kids don't know the effects of what they're taking. I get that a lot of kids got the kind of PTSD that war vets have but trying to heal that is not a do-it-yourself kind of thing. Can't be fukkin with lean, pills and an unhealthy lifestyle. We're losing artists left and nobody's learning their lesson.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You doing too much

Juice promoted that shyt too

He ain't no different lol

You not comprehending.

I never said Juice didnt promote it. I said, he was inspired to start sipping bc of Future, told Future, & Future felt bad about it.

Now that he is DEAD, I'm wondering what Future feels about it bc if he felt bad just knowing he influenced a 6th grader to start abusing Codeine...then how does he feel knowing Juice is now DEAD from (assumed) sipping Lean & pills not even 1 year later off of doing something he learned from following Future?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You not comprehending.

I never said Juice didnt promote it. I said, he was inspired to start sipping bc of Future, told Future, & Future felt bad about it.

Now that he is DEAD, I'm wondering what Future feels about it bc if he felt bad just knowing he influenced a 6th grader to start abusing Codeine...then how does he feel knowing Juice is now DEAD from (assumed) sipping Lean & pills not even 1 year later off of doing something he learned from following Future?
I think you should just worry about yourself