Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
One of the first 2 songs on save me is about xanax. Wzrd has plenty lean references

Xanax is not lean (codeine, promethazine, syrup, or purple).

Future doesn't rap about or sip Lean anymore, but he does still fukk with pills & bars.

You can hear it in his voice when he raps/sings. He has the pill jaw at times...you can hear it.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
never listened to his shyt

21 and seizure is crazy tho

no rest and hard lifestyles takes it toll musicians been dying from that lifestyle for years

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Future gotta take the hit for this.

He's my favorite rapper, but damn...this is a direct "you caused this by the shyt you were selling to the public" moment fr.

Maybe only time in hip hop history it's ever been so obvious that saying something & promoting directly led to the death of someone promising
People blasting future,but who influenced him ?

shyt been poisoned for a long time

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I dont believe it

Just cuz nikkas talked about crackheads but nikkas buying it

Plus crack was the only drug that was really taboo like that
nikka it was a whole slew of rappers in the 90s smoking rocks. Even more doing harder other drugs. Wu Tang regularly rapped about smoking primos, Russell Simmons used to smoke angeldust, DMX, Mary j bilge scarfacing cocaine, 3 6 mafia, I could keep going

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The Sackler family, who are responsible for OxyContin, just had their names stripped from the Tufts University School of Medicine.

The reach of these drugs is a national concern.

For some of them, they are too far gone. And once the pills become too expensive they go to the cheaper heroin. Don’t be surprised if in 5 years they will be rapping about that shyt too

that’s why Massachusetts is fukked up right now

That is a white people problem.....let the cacs OD in droves.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
For people saying just smoke weed

Smoking weed isn’t healthy either lol

that shyt will most likely ruin your diet and smoking anything isn’t good for your respiratory and cardiovascular systems

I have two uncles who been smoking weed all their lives and both had to have open heart surgery in their early 50s

pretty sure if they wasn’t smokers that wouldn’t be the case

can’t wait till they legalize this shyt so I can just vape regulated thc oil or whatever