Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
“Pour the codeine up and put some molly in the cup with it”

Okay I’ve heard enough.

RIP to the young man. I’m not gonna pretend that I didn’t wild out and experiment at his age. Luckily for me I didn’t have a million dollars and an addictive personality.

Uppers, downers, unlimited supply and traveling at high altitudes is a recipe for disasters. Same shyt almost took Ross and Wayne out.
These deaths are tragic but a
Its a release bro, while youre partaking in whatever your vice is it is numbing and silencing whatever is going on mentally with someone, this is why I always empathize with people on things, I just hope that they can find a more effective way to cope with their shyt. From like 16 to 23 I was an alcoholic and a weedhead heavy heavy heavy, arrested 14 times, all types of shyt, because of my childhood and those feelings that were still in there, them vices make you forget that shyt. Luckily I got heavy into boxing and fitness and that became my new vice (people underrate the power of exercise), but yeah, people partake in that toxic shyt just searching for happiness bro, its unfortunate. RIP to that young man, sad man
I understand that. Everyone has problems . But you have to ask yourself is that temporary feeling worth you dying way before you should?

I’m sure some of them want help but at the end of the day you have to make your own choices.

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
The young nikkas dying, it ain't supposed to be like this. :mjcry:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Never checked for his music, but I remember the song jet lag bring played on 94.5.. Seen Cardo saying RIP Juice and couldn't believe it could be Juice Wrld, just way too young man.

Rest in peace.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
This drug shyt got to end at some point

this rap shyt ain’t it,it’s time to move on or have a reset

and y’all c00ns who talk that it’s just entertainment shyt need to wake up and stop making excuses

R.I.P to the young king and blessings to his family
The Sackler family, who are responsible for OxyContin, just had their names stripped from the Tufts University School of Medicine.

The reach of these drugs is a national concern.

For some of them, they are too far gone. And once the pills become too expensive they go to the cheaper heroin. Don’t be surprised if in 5 years they will be rapping about that shyt too

that’s why Massachusetts is fukked up right now

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Future was inspired by Texas....but Juice Wrld was inspired by Future.

Future didnt die off it, while Juice told him last year he was the reason he's a lean addict & died a year later as a lean addict.

yeah. That’s why I said it’s all a cycle. shyt is sad either way

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
this post is harsh. it’s crazy that it’s cool to be a dope fiend now though. That used to be some loser shyt in the black community

rip. Young bruh was talented
I dont believe it

Just cuz nikkas talked about crackheads but nikkas buying it

Plus crack was the only drug that was really taboo like that