Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My boy died from pills and Future was his favorite rapper.

Future ain't give him the pills and make him do that shyt
Word. All I listen to is Future and I never ONCE thought about sipping lean,doing pills or none of that shyt. People make choices to do what they do.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I blame this fraud a lot for this epidemic. I question whether Future even sipped lean. He just made a persona about a lifestyle to sell records. Problem is the fukking kids believed him and started doing drugs. How many fukking kids are dead because of his actions? Sad thing is you know which rappers are about this life based on whether they had seizures.
i don't think he ever did drugs period. just weed and alcohol at most. If Future really did all that drug shyt he would be lookin sickly and outta shape like every other rapper for example Gucci Mane (rehabilitated now), Lil Wayne....
Only rapper that admitted that he never did any of the drug shyt he was poppin about was Juicy J when he had that mixtape run with Rubberband Business and Blue Dream n Lean.
He got asked if he really did all those drugs and he said he has too many businesses to run to be on drugs all the time; just be on the weed in the studio thats it.
Future fugazzi. He only feels bad cuz he know he never actually did any of the shyt he was promoting.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Not a fan because I’m :flabbynsick: But RIP

Full disclosure, I believe in conspiracies so :yeshrug: I know seizures are insanely serious and the severity can differ, but I wonder what kind of care he was given if he was conscious on the way to the hospital when they had him under medical care. 21 seems so young to not be able to fight back from a seizure but you just never know the severity I guess.

Sad day for his family and fans

"Im a jealous boy really feel like John Lennon"

John Lennon died 12/8
Juice died 12/8

no conspiracy for me but the shyt is mad spooky

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought it was weird how Juice Wrld blew up a month after xxxtentacions death .....now he's gone too :hubie:

I'm guessing someones going to pop up next month :francis:
They will.

You got people in this very thread shaming posters for condemning the promotion of pills/lean.

"bu bu but why you gotta bring that up, you must hate your own kind. Let him RIP"

It's like bruh I'm bringing it up because I care. I want all my brothers & sisters to live a long happy life. Enjoy they family etc.

Anybody who can't see that gotta be very young or non black imo.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he said he did that to take him out his element so he could sit down for hours to make beats. I know for a fact lex had to be zooted for the beats he created for Rubber Band Business 2. nikka "A Zip & Double Cup" instrumental was insane.
He just said it all right here - cats don't do needles and snort bc like he said that shyt is scary, but pills and drinking lean looks and seems safer.

It's no use in telling people what not to do out here, they're gonna do it anyway :manny:
Lex made this on X.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
This drug shyt got to end at some point

this rap shyt ain’t it,it’s time to move on or have a reset

and y’all c00ns who talk that it’s just entertainment shyt need to wake up and stop making excuses

R.I.P to the young king and blessings to his family
Look at the pharmaceutical companies first. Then middle America, then rap shyt..

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Word. All I listen to is Future and I never ONCE thought about sipping lean,doing pills or none of that shyt. People make choices to do what they do.
nikkas in here blaming future but before him we had dudes like beanie Sigel and others talking bout popping pills, and drinking lean

At no point did his lyrics make me wanna do any of that shyt.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I blame this fraud a lot for this epidemic. I question whether Future even sipped lean. He just made a persona about a lifestyle to sell records. Problem is the fukking kids believed him and started doing drugs. How many fukking kids are dead because of his actions? Sad thing is you know which rappers are about this life based on whether they had seizures.
I do believe future has done lean but I also doubt he was as deep as he portrayed.