Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Daps
Damn...this gonna hit Future Hndrxx hard.

Juice Wrld told Future, directly, that HE was the reason Juice started sipping lean & Future said that hit him. Now that Juice is DEAD, most likely from the lean.....Future gonna go threw it:to:
tenor.gif

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yall are so fukking corny using pro blackness to shyt on other Black ppl you dont like

Meh, he was being a jerk about it, but if this isn't a wake up call for other black youth to stop abusing Xanx, Lean, and Molly I don't know what will help them. The industry promotes these dudes and tell kids that doing these drugs is okay and cool.When people call it out, they be like ":whoa: Mental health, bro" . Being addicted to drugs shouldn't be a badge of honor.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Legendary Producer Lex Luger said when he quit he had to be check into a clinic.
People are not being educated on the impact of withdrawal, despite the funny money getting poured into youth drug education.

I guess when the plan is, "not even once" there's not much point in explaining to people how dangerous it can be to quit...

Even withdrawing from being a serious daily drinking alcoholic can potentially kill a person. Opiate withdrawals can do it very easily. Medical supervision or is damn near mandatory for this type of shyt.

But I imagine rappers like this one, or Baby who I think had a seizure recently, probably don't know that. They probably think "Oh I'll just take a break for a few days" or run out of their pills when they are touring on the road. With opiates... That doesn't really work.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I blame this fraud a lot for this epidemic. I question whether Future even sipped lean. He just made a persona about a lifestyle to sell records. Problem is the fukking kids believed him and started doing drugs. How many fukking kids are dead because of his actions? Sad thing is you know which rappers are about this life based on whether they had seizures.

Future gotta take the hit for this.

He's my favorite rapper, but damn...this is a direct "you caused this by the shyt you were selling to the public" moment fr.

Maybe only time in hip hop history it's ever been so obvious that saying something & promoting directly led to the death of someone promising

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
What’s the difference between future, etc. and the Houston nikkas that put it out there for decades.

it’s all a cycle.

I was just watching his freestyle on flex.

Future was inspired by Texas....but Juice Wrld was inspired by Future.

Future didnt die off it, while Juice told him last year he was the reason he's a lean addict & died a year later as a lean addict.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was holding it down for the south suburbs, him & cal boy :wow: @Stringer Cochran

RIP
Damn shame....crazy part is in a few months a new rapper gonna pop up promoting the same shyt. And this situation will be forgotten.

RIP to breh ...

The promotion of pills/lean needs to be addressed /shamed right when someone passes. What typically happens is we spend time mourning & it's on to the next without addressing the issue .

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Damn, can’t say I was a huge fan but I really liked his tape with future. 21 is so young, wow.

:rip:

Edit: if he was into benzo’s, that’s likely what caused the seizure, once your body is addicted to those, you can’t just quit/stop taking them for awhile. Crazy what this drug culture is doing to these young rappers