Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What’s the difference between future, etc. and the Houston nikkas that put it out there for decades.

it’s all a cycle.

I was just watching his freestyle on flex.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:what: would you say this if someone said condolences to his family?

Dude dying might be DIRECTLY connected to irresponsible shyt future said, nothing weird about considering his emotional state right now as well

My boy died from pills and Future was his favorite rapper.

Future ain't give him the pills and make him do that shyt

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:huhldup:
https://djbooth.net/features/2018-10-31-future-juice-wrld-lean-introduction-apology
Future Apologized to Juice WRLD for Introducing Him to Lean, Kind Of
“He just was like, ‘Wow.’"

tenor.gif

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’ve said that Future was the artist who first influenced you to experiment with lean. Did you talk to him about that?

That’s the first thing I told him. He just was like, “Wow.” He kind of apologized.

Juice WRLD on Calling Out Drake’s Baby Drama, Working With Future, and Kanye

“When he told me that, I was like ‘Oh shyt. What the fukk have I done?'” he says. “It really bothered me. It bothered me a lot. More than that I thought it would bother me when he told me that. I didn’t think I’d care about that stuff. Four years ago, I probably wouldn’t have cared if he told me: ‘Oh, that was good you was drinking.’ Now it’s like, ‘Oh shyt.’ How many other sixth-graders did I influence to drink lean?”

He continues: “I wasn’t aware of that influence, but now I’m aware of how much it influenced. It’s like, this shyt really fukked me up for a minute. It’s all I could think about. Like, ‘Damn, what have I done? What have I done to other people? What I did to myself?'”

Future Changed Rap for a Generation. He Doesn't Know How to Feel About It

RIP to Juice Wrld
shyt's crazy. RIP. :francis:

Debut went platinum. Album with Future hit #2. Latest album hit #1 on Billboard.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
People are not being educated on the impact of withdrawal, despite the funny money getting poured into youth drug education.

I guess when the plan is, "not even once" there's not much point in explaining to people how dangerous it can be to quit...

Even withdrawing from being a serious daily drinking alcoholic can potentially kill a person. Opiate withdrawals can do it very easily. Medical supervision or is damn near mandatory for this type of shyt.

But I imagine rappers like this one, or Baby who I think had a seizure recently, probably don't know that. They probably think "Oh I'll just take a break for a few days" or run out of their pills when they are touring on the road. With opiates... That doesn't really work.

Yup. Some detox centers won’t even take people who are detoxing off of benzodiazepines because it’s too risky and all of them don’t have the medical care they need. They have to go to a hospital.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:what: would you say this if someone said condolences to his family?

Dude dying might be DIRECTLY connected to irresponsible shyt future said, nothing weird about considering his emotional state right now as well

Exactly.

Juice blamed Future for him even STARTING to sip in the 1st place, & Future felt a way about it

All I'm saying is, if he fskw after hearing him say he does it bc of him, how would Future feel knowing same guy DIED off doing it.

I would feel fukked up personally:manny: