Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
People are not being educated on the impact of withdrawal, despite the funny money getting poured into youth drug education.

I guess when the plan is, "not even once" there's not much point in explaining to people how dangerous it can be to quit...

Even withdrawing from being a serious daily drinking alcoholic can potentially kill a person. Opiate withdrawals can do it very easily. Medical supervision or is damn near mandatory for this type of shyt.

But I imagine rappers like this one, or Baby who I think had a seizure recently, probably don't know that. They probably think "Oh I'll just take a break for a few days" or run out of their pills when they are touring on the road. With opiates... That doesn't really work.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Young nikkas out here promoting death culture, while these old heads continue to run away with the bag

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Who even thinks like this?

Someone does and your first thought is how someone else feels???
:what: would you say this if someone said condolences to his family?

Dude dying might be DIRECTLY connected to irresponsible shyt future said, nothing weird about considering his emotional state right now as well

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

This is my favorite song from him. Can't believe someone this talented died so fukking young man.

EDIT: And he just turned 21 six days ago.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
You’ve said that Future was the artist who first influenced you to experiment with lean. Did you talk to him about that?

That’s the first thing I told him. He just was like, “Wow.” He kind of apologized.

Juice WRLD on Calling Out Drake’s Baby Drama, Working With Future, and Kanye

“When he told me that, I was like ‘Oh shyt. What the fukk have I done?'” he says. “It really bothered me. It bothered me a lot. More than that I thought it would bother me when he told me that. I didn’t think I’d care about that stuff. Four years ago, I probably wouldn’t have cared if he told me: ‘Oh, that was good you was drinking.’ Now it’s like, ‘Oh shyt.’ How many other sixth-graders did I influence to drink lean?”

He continues: “I wasn’t aware of that influence, but now I’m aware of how much it influenced. It’s like, this shyt really fukked me up for a minute. It’s all I could think about. Like, ‘Damn, what have I done? What have I done to other people? What I did to myself?'”

Future Changed Rap for a Generation. He Doesn't Know How to Feel About It

RIP to Juice Wrld

I blame this fraud a lot for this epidemic. I question whether Future even sipped lean. He just made a persona about a lifestyle to sell records. Problem is the fukking kids believed him and started doing drugs. How many fukking kids are dead because of his actions? Sad thing is you know which rappers are about this life based on whether they had seizures.