Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
holy ghost last week
ELRf30yXYAAo0sn

That’s crazy

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
fukk that i lost a 16 year old cousin on his birthday to pills, nikka OD'd in front of his mom and little sister

He woulda NEVER known about those type of drugs if not for rappers talkin about that shyt :camby: the blame is partly on the industry for pushing that type of content but at the same time these nikkas know they playin with fire, they acknowledge it in the lyrics themselves.

I'd bet any amount of money a ton of kids are gonna OD from drugs they were introduced to listening to this guys music

Feel bad for his family, shyt was so pointless
:camby:

My brother was murdered because he was in gang shyt

I'm not blaming rap music because it was his fault for making those decisions

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Man gtf with this goofy shyt. How bout being mad at the dude who sold your cousin the pills, or your cousin for taking them before you jump to blaming music
It's ok to blame both, but saying good to a man just dying when he was suffering too is bs

Only difference between him and his cousin is that his cousin wasnt making songs

No empathy at all

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The fukk is wrong with these young boys today? Stop idolising that junkie bum Lil' Wayne :dry:

Just smoke some weed and you're good :dry:

Leave all that extra shyt to the white boys :dry:

21 and GONE and for what? To pose on Instagram holding a double cup for Likes and Heart Eyes? :smh:

The worst part is weed is legal or on the verge of being legal, too. Stick to that as your drug to rap about

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Uppers, downers, unlimited supply and traveling at high altitudes is a recipe for disasters. Same shyt almost took Ross and Wayne out.
Damn, just thought about the high altitude shyt. Same with Prince too. Right before he died from his OD, his plane did an emergency landing because he was sick.