Judge Mathis: “BLM marches were YT kids & BW while Black Men sat back and killed each other”

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Eh, I’m not disagreeing with you.

To be fair, judge Mathis is old school. He came up in a time where there were more black two parent households, where there weren’t as many Brehs raised without fathers, and more black males leading their homes in general. All of his kids including his gay son are married. He’s still married. They all kept it black.

Our community in the 2020 era is just not the same. The media tends to hone in on movements and organizations/efforts led by bw. We just don’t hear or see much media representation of bm led movements. Instead when the media/news focuses on bm it’s largely about the negative shyt.

I wish he wouldn’t have made these comments though, whether they’re accurate or inaccurate it leads to a lot of defensiveness, finger pointing and division. I can already see where this thread is headed, brehettes are going to be blamed/attacked for an observation he made. Sigh.
These black men are pandering on their own. Black women shouldn’t be blamed here.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Stats have been posted

:sas2:

Y’all really lying on the men and boys to make the women and girls feel better. And brehs still show up. The circle is complete, now the general body of black men deprecates themselves.

You old heads wonder why the next generation of men can’t lead, it’s because y’all pushed that Dr. Ben bullshyt on them

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
He's right

The leading cause of death for Black males between the ages of 1-44 is homicide.

:francis:
Who needs cacs when so called “black men” parrot the same shyt as them
What about Chicago head ass nikkas
But I guarantee you two weren’t in them streets
Nor are you raising productive children
You goofies tell on yourselves every time
Especially the dimwits that dapped this dumbshyt
Any “black man” agreeing with this pandering, sanctimonious, self grandiose, obtuse and hypocritical view of what black men were doing or haven’t done
Are bytch nikkas
Nothing more or less

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I don't see this as pandering because I'm not a front line type of woman. There's nothing prideful about putting yourself in harm's way to protect men. That shyt is backwards af.

The stats posted in this thread reflect your sentiment. Most black women weren’t out there on the frontlines. And it is pandering, because it focuses on uplifting black female grassroots work while denigrating black men. Whether you view that “black women leading” dynamic as backwards or not it’s still blatant pandering on Judge Mathis part. :ufdup:

What are your opinions on these movements anyways? And black men in general.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is corny and flat out wrong by Judge. There were lots of Black men in earlier stages of BLM. They were shut out of the movement by not getting a share of the funds raised.

Let's be real we did not really support the marches as black men.
yes you had brothers out there but they wont running shyt

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I don't see this as pandering because I'm not a front line type of woman. There's nothing positive about putting yourself in harm's way to protect men. That shyt is backwards af.

Do you believe in patriarchy? Do you think black women should adhere to it? :jbhmm: