Judge Mathis: “BLM marches were YT kids & BW while Black Men sat back and killed each other”

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Before I talk out of my ass let me google black lives matter protests

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200622104651-black-lives-matter-support-impact-0613.jpg

BLM-Europe-GettyImages-1247037149-scaled.jpg

BLM_690.jpg

_114003818_blmleadpic796.jpg

:francis:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Easy W for Judge Mathis. More black men should go the self deprecating route. It may lead to a bag in the future. The red pill crap is dying. :ehh:

Having said all that. BLM and other movements were used as a jumping board for activist to get money. Black males are only worth a damn, if they’re dead, and their bodies can be used to galvanize a movement. Hell, you can say the same about black women. Judge Mathis is right, but reality is, many of them marching don’t care about black men, and just saw an opportunity to get their name out there.

And BTW, he should chill with all the “be a man” crap. Since many of the founders of BLM don’t even believe in traditional gender norms and or patriarchy. :hubie:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The corporate BLM marches were the women saying they wanted to lead and nikkas let them

The OG marches were Darren Seals and co who are all dead.

A couple male Breonna Taylor organizers got picked up by the gov and all the women still alive

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
he's being safe...call it what it really was.

marches/movements started by lesbian women who don't even care about black mens lives and used a moment of weakness to rob several communities and use funds to by themselves mansions.

it's easy to attack the black man, so that's why he feels ok saying this dumb shyt.
Eh, he’s talking about who was attending the marches not who started BLM the movement. Lesbians and trans started the movement but they weren’t the only ones going to the marches. One of his son’s is gay and has a partner so he’s familiar enough with the rainbow community to call it out but I think the source of his criticism isn’t about what they did with the money it’s about the protests.
Mathis-Family-Matters-Group.jpg.jpg

Last edited:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I seen hella brehs on tv :childplease: :what:

He gotta stop the lying

THey was interviewing more nikkas then bw

Frontlines in front the police to :skip:

I know cuz my old ass was watching cnn msn seeing wtf going on
You are correct but I wouldn't take his statement literally. Overall when this was at it's peak some brehs were still on dumb shyt which didn't help the optics.

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
Eh, he’s talking about who was attending the marches not who started BLM the movement. Lesbians and trans started the movement but they weren’t the only ones going to the marches. One of his son’s is gay and has a partner so he’s familiar enough with the rainbow community.
Mathis-Family-Matters-Group.jpg.jpg

Many didn’t attend because you can see through that shyt.

When black men do form a solid foundation and movement it’s targeted by the government i.e. black panthers.

Many black men help via youth groups and after school programs but are not attention seekers or need to pose for IG pics for gratification

timeless

All Star
Daps
I could have sworn everyone participated in those marches? Especially in the beginning. I seen a lot of black men, but like all things, when the message becomes diluted black people tend to walk away. I don't blame them either. On another note, we do have to stop fighting and killing each other. Focus that anger into something productive. ❤❤