Judge Mathis: “BLM marches were YT kids & BW while Black Men sat back and killed each other”

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Simp babble. I was at 2 GF/Breona marches in nyc :russell:in 2020, so were a lot of brehs.

Judge Mathis is a perfect example of the perfect Kween mother G-dess nikkas that be on here and love to suck Black women asses and inflate their egos, and will throw Black men under the bus while doing so for a few “yassss’s” and “mhmmmmmm”’s from hair hat whales.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Simp babble. I was at 2 GF/Breona marches in nyc :russell:in 2020, so were a lot of brehs.

Judge Mathis is a perfect example of the perfect Kween mother G-dess nikkas that be on here and love to suck Black women asses and inflate their egos, and will throw Black men under the bus while doing so for a few “yassss’s” and “mhmmmmmm”’s from hair hat whales.
I knew brehs from GA from all ages who felt like they had to go to the Breona marches like it was a duty

But you know, people don’t talk to black men they talk about black men

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
TLR don’t fukk with the BLM movement so I don’t see too many disagreeing with him, right?

Mental gymnastics

before this thread everyone would agree black women were the face of that shyt, they literally started the hashtag

But this thread says the exact same shyt but puts more onus on black men and now nikkas are mad lol

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Judge Mathis would often talk about this on his show whenever the topic of BLM came up. How it seemed like more BM were out murdering than marching.

When looking at those statistics from that year (2020) to now, it's definitely not a good look for us as a whole.
Speak for yourself as I'm not out here committing these crimes and I'm sure you aren't either.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Eh, he’s talking about who was attending the marches not who started BLM the movement. Lesbians and trans started the movement but they weren’t the only ones going to the marches. One of his son’s is gay and has a partner so he’s familiar enough with the rainbow community.
Mathis-Family-Matters-Group.jpg.jpg
Many of those marches were in predominantly white cities where the demographics of the marches will reflect the population. Not to mention, black women outnumber black men anyways. Demographically, black women are gonna have more visibility in these things. This isn’t the 60s anymore, where powerful black male patriarchs were given the spotlight in these movements. But Judge Mathis knew what he was doing. :smugfavre:
The leading cause of death for Black males between the ages of 1-44 is homicide.

:francis:
But judge Mathis said they do nothing but play video games and watch espn.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I could have sworn everyone participated in those marches? Especially in the beginning. I seen a lot of black men, but like all things, when the message becomes diluted black people tend to walk away. I don't blame them either. On another note, we do have to stop fighting and killing each other. Focus that anger into something productive. ❤❤
Nah, black men ain’t worth a damn. :mjlol: