Judge Mathis asks comedians to stop public feuds

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's right, and it has nothing to do with respectability politics.

Nikkas need to grow the fukk up. You got grown ass men in their 40s and 50s beefing like immature teenagers :scust: have some class

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
It's clear problems won't be solved as a collective.

It's time to accept that truth because it is the truth.

On a macro level, all Black people will not get on one accord and solve all these issues I constantly see threads made about.

Individually, Black people will handle their business, make their money, take care of their families, etc.

But this ADOS/FBA get on code blah blah is a fantasy and quite frankly, just a marketing gimmick for some pro-Black entrepreneurs. These cats don't even live in all Black communities so you know they don't believe it.

With that said, I would love to see Black comedians get a podcast network going like how Rogan did with his circle.

There's no reason it can't be done. The only hurdle is they gotta have the motivation and consistency to do it until it pays off.

Rogan just got 250 Ms and he isn't even funny.

Bullshyt post that ignores the historic meddling cacs always do to stop black people's success.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
After the Club Shay Interview Katt Williams Dark Matter tour started selling out

white people had nothing to do with that

To people like Judge Mathis, black people have to be perfect saints less "ol massa" see you giggling

We are human beings, we all enjoy mess, no matter the race.

I can't stand dudes like Mathis saying shxt like this because like I said it paints white people as this all-powerful overseer that you must be on your best moral behavior for

:ehh:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Nikkas need to grow the fukk up. You got grown ass men in their 40s and 50s beefing like immature teenagers :scust: have some class
Yeah, and I'm guessing that some of ones dismissing Mathis' advice are close to the same age range.

Things taking the turn that they have makes their comments look naive now.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
He is right us black people can't keep stuff in house like we use to.....

other folk stay on code with each other.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
is it that big of a deal? These comedians probably making good money off of the theatrics, let them liveq

jay83

Superstar
Daps

That’s the main thing. It’s not about white folks are looking. It’s just a bad look in general. Our youth are looking.