Judge Mathis asks comedians to stop public feuds

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
He gonna address rappers next?
Rap feuds been around since the beginning. It’s apart of the game and has also been shytted on since Pac and Big died. I don’t really remember comics beefing like this and not only that they bringing up other Celebs from different genres into their shyt:patrice:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
It's clear problems won't be solved as a collective.

It's time to accept that truth because it is the truth.

On a macro level, all Black people will not get on one accord and solve all these issues I constantly see threads made about.

Individually, Black people will handle their business, make their money, take care of their families, etc.

But this ADOS/FBA get on code blah blah is a fantasy and quite frankly, just a marketing gimmick for some pro-Black entrepreneurs. These cats don't even live in all Black communities so you know they don't believe it.

With that said, I would love to see Black comedians get a podcast network going like how Rogan did with his circle.

There's no reason it can't be done. The only hurdle is they gotta have the motivation and consistency to do it until it pays off.

Rogan just got 250 Ms and he isn't even funny.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
After the Club Shay Interview Katt Williams Dark Matter tour started selling out

white people had nothing to do with that

To people like Judge Mathis, black people have to be perfect saints less "ol massa" see you giggling

We are human beings, we all enjoy mess, no matter the race.

I can't stand dudes like Mathis saying shxt like this because like I said it paints white people as this all-powerful overseer that you must be on your best moral behavior for
Blame Jesus

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
After the Club Shay Interview Katt Williams Dark Matter tour started selling out

white people had nothing to do with that

To people like Judge Mathis, black people have to be perfect saints less "ol massa" see you giggling

We are human beings, we all enjoy mess, no matter the race.

I can't stand dudes like Mathis saying shxt like this because like I said it paints white people as this all-powerful overseer that you must be on your best moral behavior for
Blame Jesus

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Judge being a little hypocritical here, cause if thats what he feels then he shouldve never televised his court cases, cause im quite sure white people got a chuckle out of the fukkery that came from his show.

But then again another black persons actions dont embarrass me and i dont subscribe to the "WEz tHe OnLy RaCe" BS alot of the older generation does like other groups are picture perfect. Lol

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
He's right 100% and I've been saying this for the past few months. I like Shannon Sharpe but what he is creating with his show is extremely negative. Hope he changes the format. Getting folks drunk off his own liquor and getting them open enough to embarrass themselves is not cool.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
He's right 100% and I've been saying this for the past few months. I like Shannon Sharpe but what he is creating with his show is extremely negative. Hope he changes the format. Getting folks drunk off his own liquor and getting them open enough to embarrass themselves is not cool.
He does offer liquor :mjlol:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
It's called the drink champs.. comedian version :dahell:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
since when did nikkas get so sensitive? Shannon has been doing these interviews for a while now and now he's just gossip?

Where the fukk were yall when Ced, Steve Harvey and Ricky Smiley had their interviews with Shannon and they brought up Katt first? where was the unity talk?
yall some bytches for real

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Black comedians should need to chill out...

If there is a issue, someone needs to be a mediator and get to the bottom of these beefs.

If Katt Williams has a issue with Kevin Hart, he needs to see him and address him.

Monique and DL Hughley need to box in the Gym instead of going back and forth.

Go to Eddie Murphy's house for a sit down.

I think Mathis is right on the money.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
How are the court jesters playing their role hurting our community? If anything the fact that we elevate these people beyond their role and speak of them as if they're representative of anything about us is what's embarrassing.

These are our comedians, not our academics, politicians, doctors, engineers, etc. A judge making this video elevating them beyond the role of the comedian is embarrassing. If anything, he needs to be the one framing them as only comedians.

But honestly, he had a court show on TV so he's a damn court jester too.

Last edited: