Judge Mathis asks comedians to stop public feuds

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Old heads get their respectability and positive self image from how white people view them
I think you missed his point, maybe deliberately. When those celebs want to broker deals in that industry, he's saying that they won't be taken seriously. Or will get the green light for projects to promote the same type of behavior.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
I think you missed his point, maybe deliberately. When those celebs want to broker deals in that industry, he's saying that they won't be taken seriously. Or will get the green light for projects to promote the same type of behavior.

I think you don't get the point at all, his whole tirade is about how white people are being amused, and the industry you talk about is going where the money is even if it is messy, that's why outlets like TMZ exists.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Then the man wants to talk about setting an example for the kids, when the kids see more beef between celebrities they like and are more intuned in with than some old ass comedians

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
After the Club Shay Interview Katt Williams Dark Matter tour started selling out

white people had nothing to do with that

To people like Judge Mathis, black people have to be perfect saints less "ol massa" see you giggling

We are human beings, we all enjoy mess, no matter the race.

I can't stand dudes like Mathis saying shxt like this because like I said it paints white people as this all-powerful overseer that you must be on your best moral behavior for

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Young people discount the power of respectability and positive self image.
I think it's based on the individual. Some people have limited scope and exposure to other Black people. So the idea of carrying yourself a certain way is a foreign concept, and they immediately associate that with white people.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Do not forget that Steve Harvey is a good friend of his …

now continue posting …