Judge Mathis joins #GMB

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
She was probably ok with him having side chicks as long as the ratings were high and he was still popular his show is in syndication in a time where no one watches terrestrial television anymore

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This woman is in her 60s or 70s. Why do y’all think everyone walks away from a marriage looking for a new man?

It is possible that some bad shyt went down for her to officially walk out of the marriage. That doesn’t mean she thinks there’s a line of men waiting for her. It means she wants to be away from him.
You’re talking to weirdos who have not been in serious relationships much less a marriage

Their commentary reveals so much it’s :mjlol:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
This woman is in her 60s or 70s. Why do y’all think everyone walks away from a marriage looking for a new man?

It is possible that some bad shyt went down for her to officially walk out of the marriage. That doesn’t mean she thinks there’s a line of men waiting for her. It means she wants to be away from him.
They’re in their 60s. Not sure of her age, but Judge Mathis was born in 1960 and they got married in 1985. I think they met in college if I’m not mistaken. Their oldest child was born the same year they got married as well. I wonder if they got married because she was pregnant?

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
When men say things like “40 years down the drain” it tells me they see marriage as a status symbol and when a man gets divorced his status is lowered among MEN.

This is why men do not file for divorce and are perfectly ok with staying married for show and the benefits. They really don’t care how bad the marriage is, they don’t want to deal with change and they don’t want other men to know they couldn’t keep a woman.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps

Girl, they think every woman wants to be a bop in her 40s - 60s. No, some of these men are just that bad.

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They’re in their 60s. Not sure of her age, but Judge Mathis was born in 1960 and they got married in 1985. I think they met in college if I’m not mistaken. Their oldest child was born the same year they got married as well. I wonder if they got married because she was pregnant?
The child born in 1985 is from a broad Judge Mathis got pregnant during his engagement to Linda. His first child with Linda was born in 1987.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Judge said he didn't cheat, molest kids, etc. And he's getting her back