Judge Mathis joins #GMB

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Wow, I remember he would always speak glowingly of his wife on his show. But nope 39 years just down the can, that makes zero sense to me and I dont care the reason or explanation because that is FOUR whole decades, like bytch what are you doing and where are you going :mjlol:

Just goes to show you really can't give a hoe nothing in this lifetime #BlackLove #Ohyouthoughtshewasdifferent #GMB
:wow:

Its a cold game, and I wonder what the numbers are on women initiated divorces ever since the grounds for divorce could be upheld on whims aka"Irreconcilable differences...particularly amongst us.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Social media will have these hoes thinking its something better out there just waiting for them
This woman is in her 60s or 70s. Why do y’all think everyone walks away from a marriage looking for a new man?

It is possible that some bad shyt went down for her to officially walk out of the marriage. That doesn’t mean she thinks there’s a line of men waiting for her. It means she wants to be away from him.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This woman is in her 60s or 70s. Why do y’all think everyone walks away from a marriage looking for a new man?

It is possible that some bad shyt went down for her to officially walk out of the marriage. That doesn’t mean she thinks there’s a line of men waiting for her. It means she wants to be away from him.

True. 40 years is a long time and people grow apart and hit a different trajectory. Maybe she wants to travel but he wants to do his show and podcast. Time moves faster the older u get and tomorrow is not promised

:yeshrug:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Crackhead​
full

You can smell it.​

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Divorcing after 40 years together is crazy no matter the reason outside of physical violence. Goes to show you no women you marry will ever love you unconditionally. Only people that have capacity to love you unconditionally are your immediate family and your kids. Cold world.