JRPGS Being Dead Appreciation

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was xenogears. And yes they ran out of money because they were making FF 8 and 9 at the same time, with two different teams.
Oh, damn I thought he said xenogears not xenosaga, but yeah Xenogears was stupid long even with them running out of money. Squaresoft was on one in the 90s.

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
more white characters then games that are actually made by white developers :why:
the gay ass music :ld:
fake deep long ass cut scenes :snoop:

Ff7-barret.png

Sazh_Katzroy.png

latest
Kiros-ffviii-battle.png

latest

SLUS_00339_11072010_100957_0021.jpg

:ufdup:

Need I post more?

:sas1:

Daps
Just so you know every single black guy created in a jrpg has sucked ass, and has only been used to reinforce stereotypes.

If anything these dragon WRPGs with no black people are even more racist, since when were the Japanese involved in white supremacy?There aren't many black people in Japan so the Japanese only go by what they see on TV.:camby:their stereotypes are not even offensive.

Last edited:
Daps
Take your militant ass back to the locker room
I didn't bring black people into the thread. But why are you defending a known racist group of people that sided with hitler? :mjpls:Japan also likes to brand dark skin people as the big evil savages of the world.

You won't get respect by accepting garbage, but you do get more garbage though since they think your okay with it. So i reiterate all black guys created in jrpgs suck ass. They don't respect us, but they steal from us... just like everybody else.:shaq2: