JRPGS Being Dead Appreciation

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

the asian dude in upper left ..... :dead:

This was quite possibly the most disturbing video ever. Sounds like overnight at an insane asylum. I bet if you combined the BO of all those neck beards in a single setting you would have to evacuate towns for miles like the Pripyat disaster

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The lack of diversity, and so many games morphing into this open-world sandbox is what's ruining gaming for me. Thank God there are indies there to keep the diversity present.
Open world western rpgs are boring as fukk. Fetch quests and collectathons with mediocre gameplay and bad story telling.

Whats he point of an open world if you have shytty gameplay. Its like once youve played 10 hours youve already done everything but to beat the game you have to do the same shyt over and over and over.

Its about exploration my ass. Go for a hike outside if you want to explore I want to play a game not look at rehashed areas with different alignments of objects and backgrounds.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Open world western rpgs are boring as fukk. Fetch quests and collectathons with mediocre gameplay and bad story telling.

Whats he point of an open world if you have shytty gameplay. Its like once youve played 10 hours youve already done everything but to beat the game you have to do the same shyt over and over and over.

Its about exploration my ass. Go for a hike outside if you want to explore I want to play a game not look at rehashed areas with different alignments of objects and backgrounds.

Yeah I actually find a lot of open worlds boring since there's no real sense of urgency. You can typically handle quests at whatever pace you feel and the consequences don't ripple across the world in a fashion that REALLY matters in most of these games.

Thank God for RpgMaker. The graphics aren't the best on a lot of these games, but they are pretty fun to play.

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
12200949_10153738078789913_150299921_n.jpg

:mjpls:

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Just bought 3 different neptunia games last week. Waifus!

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't think that's an accurate description of the open world games I've played this generation.
In fact, I'm impressed by the sure amount of variety they've managed to have without environments feeling "samey".
The Witcher 3 for instance felt very "lived in" and "real" and I think it's because the designers put a crap ton of time
into the artwork.